Zenvaro
Sergeant

Re: Sons of War (RUS Gold Mod)

Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:39 pm

ERISS wrote:
Zenvaro wrote:I saw many of your posts and really happy that you returned and can test and rate the mod) and to give some advices)

I'm 75% talker, 20% modder, 5% player. I almost don't test, what I say is what I read and heard of other players. i'm rather a reporter of other sayings.

We need good talkers too) why only 5% as player?

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:32 pm

Zenvaro wrote:why only 5% as player?

The game has not a good enough UI for me, not enough explained, by quantity or quality. (And there are too much CTD for me; maybe I must try again). I know it's not an easy task, as the game is very rich.
I did made the game better (some of my mini-mods or ideas were integered), but it's still not enough. I don't play, but I however like very much...
[ Don't forget to read my many other just made posts on your thread, if you didn't saw them, and I had edited some, even adding links. ]

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:21 pm

ERISS wrote:
Zenvaro wrote:why only 5% as player?

The game has not a good enough UI for me, not enough explained, by quantity or quality. (And there are too much CTD for me; maybe I must try again). I know it's not an easy task, as the game is very rich.
I did made the game better (some of my mini-mods or ideas were integered), but it's still not enough. I don't play, but I however like very much...
[ Don't forget to read my many other just made posts on your thread, if you didn't saw them, and I had edited some, even adding links. ]

I read all of you posts here)

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:17 pm

There will be a big update soon. Fixes of some errors, changes in some pics and events, new Finland army, really big changes in pool, all the technics will be able to be captured in battle (like artillery).

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Zenvaro wrote:all the technics will be able to be captured in battle (like artillery)

Before retreating, arty and locos were often destroyed to prevent use from enemy.
I think only in a rare sudden rout with a chain reaction all weapons were let down without care.

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:38 pm

ERISS wrote:
Zenvaro wrote:all the technics will be able to be captured in battle (like artillery)

Before retreating, arty and locos were often destroyed to prevent use from enemy.
I think only in a rare sudden rout with a chain reaction all weapons were let down without care.

Yes, but in some cases they don't have time and you capture an artillery, right?) the chance to capture some another weapon is the same.

delcastel
Corporal

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:33 am

Je joue votre mod en français , ça fonctionne très bien .

J'adore :coeurs: :coeurs:

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:13 pm

delcastel wrote:Je joue votre mod en français , ça fonctionne très bien .

J'adore :coeurs: :coeurs:

Une version améliorée sera bientôt disponible. Là j'ai corrigé beaucoup d'erreurs et ajouté quelques fonctionnalités intéressantes. Merci pour votre avis)

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:59 pm

I think much of your work could be the base of an official patch, maybe Andatiep would support you for this (hey mate, if you hear me!).
Gold version already started as a mod of old RUS.

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:29 pm

ERISS wrote:I think much of your work could be the base of an official patch, maybe Andatiep would support you for this (hey mate, if you hear me!).
Gold version already started as a mod of old RUS.

Maybe) if he is still here. And if he think that it's good mod)

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:13 pm

New version released, please redownload. Link is in the first post or here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jHmzqS ... sp=sharing

Return to “RUS Mods”