latest beta patch 1.08Q
is now the official
Here you can download the patch for the full
And here for the demo
[color="Red"]Important:[/color] this patch is for Gold Edition only.
Herewith I listed all news...
>> PBEM play mode now generates a PBM
file every time the game is saved. This file contains the informations about local player. So, every time PBEM players must share a common SAV file because the game went out of synch, they are no more requested to modify the SAV file because the driver informations are stored in the PBM.
>> Updated the PBEM Manual PDF accordingly.
The purpose of this new features is to allow a "host-client" PBEM play mode: a host is designated among players, he is the only player who executes the end-turn procedure and saves the game, then he sends the .SAV and .MAP to all clients.
- Game updated to version 1.4.0 of irrKlang sound library
- Added some outstanding rendering performace improvements in map window
- Only HQs and GHQs are now displayed in the mini-map
- Major Land Battle AI is now more reluctant to retreat when one combat flank is won
(*) AI is now much more reluctant to play negative or self-killing events
- Large river crossing tests (performed during movements) are now automatically successful because they caused loss of synchronization in PBEM or Multiplayer mode
- Added memory lock checks in game audio engine to avoid crashes caused by memory access concurrency conflicts
- Corrected the picture of Turkish general Nureddin Pasha, commander of the 4th army in 1914
(*) Scenario corrections:
- Fixed the Event "England delivers Sultan Selim and Reshadieh battleships to Turkey" (FRA_003)
- The 'Strikes' and 'Nationalist Agitations' Events cannot occur anymore before 1917
- Added 'Mutinies' Event for France and Italy, it cannot occur before 1916 and has little chances to occur before 1917
- Fixed the Event 'Commercial submarine "Deutschland" arrives in Baltimore' wrongly scripted (not mandatory)
- Fixed a rare bug in land battle AI that caused an infinite deploy/undeploy loop in case of major battle when 3+ corps were deployed on one flank and only 1 corps on the other flank
- RP stock level is now downgraded by one point when corps are eliminated during land battle after CR_Eliminated or MR_Eliminated results
- New PBEM mode now automatically sets the EventsDrawn parameter off (Turn section) when Clients load a shared PBEM SaveGame file
- Fixed crash in battle logs window
- Fixed bug in events loading procedure that made uneffective all die roll modifiers for event checks
Fixed memory leak on game quit introduced by map performance improvements
working for older savegames
: fix introduced after
the latest release of 1.08Q when beta