June 30th, 2011 – Patch 1.03
After some delay, the new patch is out
Thanks a lot to Jack and Andatiep for their precious help
You can download the patch here : http://ageoddl.telechargement.fr/temp/Patch_RUS103.zip
IMPORTANT : please add this [ATTACH]15640[/ATTACH] to this patch, it corrects the weather system problem.
The patch is a comprehensive patch, meaning it can be applied directly over your initial game installation setup version. But you cannot use it with former saved games.
Please report here any problem or bugs you could find, we will correct it as soon as possible.
Many changes :
- Bonch-Bruevich does not appear twice in the Grand Campaign anymore.
- French-Greek landings in Ukraine corrected.
- The Czech will not desert anymore.
- Supply map bug corrected.
- Railroad destruction bug corrected.
- "Red Verdun" and fortification events should now work properly.
- Prisoners recruitment option should work properly
- Anarchists, Caucasians, Finnish and Baltic interventions should now work properly.
Game Balance :
- More mutinies amongst British and French expeditionnary forces.
- Railroad pool reinforcement options will be available more often and cost 25 money and 50 WSU
- White International Volunteers now cost 2 EP instead of 4.
- More pro-Red loyalty in Central Russia
- Reds begin with 110 NM in the Grand Campaign.
- Requisition Special Op now brings 100 money instead of 120 and 8 WSU instead of 10.
- Recruitment Special Op now brings 120 conscripts instead of 150.
- Red mobilization option produces more conscripts.
- Mobilization and Money options costs 10 EP instead of 15 and are more frequent.
Jack new portraits are in