Czert
Sergeant

few ideas

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm

1. when building factory/tank plant...etc display in text how many turns remains until it is completed (and if delayed - why).

2. increse size of windsows for displying causaties/pow , so that my 200k pows/900k KIA fits to them (of enemies OfCousre, I was wining agains reds and continued playing).

3. more decisons avaivable (even ahistoric) - like selling/suppliing wepons for money to anti-red factions, "bribing" allies to help you

4. posibillity to run more than 3 reforms at same time

5. delayed orders - like building of depot - if it takes 6 days to reach here, I will love to give order build depot on destination place.

6. order/command to separate all units with less 20% of strenght from div/stack - and (manualy) sending them to rear for R&R - and if enemy is in region and I assauklting, that they dont join fight.

7. finaly implement lvl4 rank (CIC), because if if I have booth rank 3 sen 1 leaders (one with rank 4 picture), sometimes lead one leader (in my case kolcak) and in second previous name (just dont recall),and colum have his name.

8. option to (re)name colums/armies..etc

9. option to build road/railroad from one region to another one (from decisions).

Lusatian
Private

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 am

Very good ideas, I hope they are taken under consideration in the next patches. In particular I get very frustrated when I see blank political & diplomatic screens during turns/scenarios, almost as though it were an unfinished part of the game.

Czert
Sergeant

Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm

When thinking again about ranks, it come to me even better idea - make 5 ranks.
lowest for execeptional colonels, it not only alow them to have corect number of (general) stars when promoted, but which is best allow national ranks for them (e.q. eagles for US colonels).

barbu
Captain

Sun May 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Columns and army corps can be rename (ALT + left click on column name).

For army and division names, however, you must edit certain files.

Return to “Help to improve RUS”