vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Good Luck1

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:44 pm

To Philthib and Pocus,

Gentlemen,

I am most excited about this game, I will buy it as soon as possible.

This is the launch of a new gaming system which you have put so much work into over the last few years. I have read the manual, and it is clear to me that this new system will be a masterpiece.

It is my profound hope that it sells like wildfire, and that your hard work will be rewarded with great commercial success, and the respect that it deserves.

No one in the industry deserves it as much as you two.

I wish you the very best of luck, in every possible way.

your friend,

vaalen.

RebelYell
General of the Army

Re: Good Luck1

Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:29 pm

vaalen wrote:To Philthib and Pocus,

Gentlemen,

I am most excited about this game, I will buy it as soon as possible.

This is the launch of a new gaming system which you have put so much work into over the last few years. I have read the manual, and it is clear to me that this new system will be a masterpiece.

It is my profound hope that it sells like wildfire, and that your hard work will be rewarded with great commercial success, and the respect that it deserves.

No one in the industry deserves it as much as you two.

I wish you the very best of luck, in every possible way.

your friend,

vaalen.

PhilTib has left the building, he is doing classical board games again, I hope he comes back to PC games at some point.

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:04 pm

RebelYell wrote:

Gentlemen,

PhilTib has left the building, he is doing classical board games again, I hope he comes back to PC games at some point.

Somehow I missed this. I had no idea until I read your comment. Thank you for letting me know.

My apologies to PHilThib, Pocus, and everyone else for my error.

I wish Pocus the very best of luck with this game, and I wish Philthib the very best of luck with his boardgame venture. I too hope he will return to designing computer games, when the time is right for him.

RebelYell
General of the Army

Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:32 pm

vaalen wrote:
RebelYell wrote:

Gentlemen,

Somehow I missed this. I had no idea until I read your comment. Thank you for letting me know.

My apologies to PHilThib, Pocus, and everyone else for my error.

I wish Pocus the very best of luck with this game, and I wish Philthib the very best of luck with his boardgame venture. I too hope he will return to designing computer games, when the time is right for him.

You are welcome and PhilTib seems to check in here still at times.

Pocus

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Thanks for the good wishes, that's appreciated. The day is coming soon!

PhilThib is working on a tons of projects simultaneously, you should check also the Kickstarter he did ohere:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/78 ... ered_users

And he is also working on yet another game

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Thank you, Pocus.

And thanks for the information about Phithib, as i was concerned about him. it is great that he is working on so many projects. I intend to buy his new games when I can.

On a different note, I have been going through the manual for FOG Empires, and I am very impressed. IF the game works as the manual suggests, it will be a masterpiece.

Cabbage Jack
Conscript

Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:22 pm

This seems like a real labor of love. I'm excited to buy it tomorrow and I add to the hopes that its a huge success! You deserve it!

Pocus

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:09 am

Yes indeed a labor of love and sweat, I hope we (I) won't disappoint because it has a lot of things I always wanted to put in a game.

As for PhilThib, he is also returning to his first love, see:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1934805976/invasions

So going strong, and that's nice for him! :niark: :coeurs: :hat:

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:25 am

I have spent more money today on computer games than in a long time. Darn you, Ageod, for twisting my arm! :D

wrlertola
Corporal

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:32 am

Picked this up yesterday night and installed it today, looking forward to getting some time in with it this weekend.
Congrats on the release and hope it does well given the time and effort put into it.
Thank you! :)

Erik Springelkamp
Brigadier General

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Yeah, seeing this title in the Italian presentation videos made me draw my wallet and get this game, remembering all the great times I had with many older AGEOD games. Hope this will be a big hit!

Pocus

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 am

You just have to tell us, if you like it. Then with words of mouth, it can be a great hit!

Don't hesitate to speak of it in the others forum, this is how it works nowadays.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 am

SengokuJidai:SotS has the engine of Pike&Shot. So Sengoku keys can't be rebind.
So I waited for a sale of Field of Glory II, as it was not clear the keyboard could be well configured to french. I prefered to buy at Slitherine, but the 1st sale was at GOG (I never buy at Steam), I bought immediatly (but next day it was on sale at Slitherine, I was piqued), and finally I don't play (maybe I wait for ancient Japan).
So it's Pike&Shot devs fault if I still don't buy FoG:Empires :p , waiting for a -25% price at GOG, as Slitherine says they do it at their store and at Steam too.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”