veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

why aren't messages in the "news from Ageod" forum published ?

Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:25 pm

I contributed to the thread about the new wars of succession game but I see that messages have to be moderator approved before posting. This isn't a positive development in terms of consumer dialogue....

PhilThib

Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Because these are news from Ageod... therefore you must be moderated if not a member of the company. Forum default rule.
We'll check in the future how to improve that point

Florent

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 pm

I had the same problem, i thought at first that it was because i didn't write a message for a few months but no, only this thread.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:36 pm

PhilThib wrote:Because these are news from Ageod... therefore you must be moderated if not a member of the company. Forum default rule.
We'll check in the future how to improve that point

I perfectly understand that only AGEOD could start threads in this section, makes perfect sense, but you would think that once a thread is started to announce a game, normal forum rules should apply to contribution to the discussion, otherwise forumers can't really discuss the news which is, imho, the whole point of a forum !

cheers.

PhilThib

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 am

Yup; this was the old way of use. Don't know why it changed.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 am

PhilThib wrote:Yup; this was the old way of use. Don't know why it changed.

Hi Philthib, the problem remains, I just tried posting a reply to the post by Liarfox on the features of the new game and it's waiting for moderation. This is really bad as it stalls the forum : LiarFox's message is 19hours old and has no answere to it whereas if the forum was working normally there might already have been a debate there... It's a shame really.

cheers.

Return to “General discussions”