MarshalJean
Lieutenant

Quick report of where we are, anyone??

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Friends,

I took a hiatus from this wonderful game a few weeks ago when it became clear that too many game-breaking flaws still abounded...

Pressburg Peace not firing
Dissolution of the HRE not firing
Rhine Confed event not firing
Saxony switching sides not firing and then when it did, destroying French corps in the process
Tilsit not firing
Too many wandering generals and AI countries spreading their forces too thin instead of consolidating them.
Other items...

I guess my question is, how much have the patches really worked? I don't doubt the devs' commitment, or ability, just wondering if what has been fixed has been working well for the most part. What problems still seem to persist? I ask because I'd love to get back into this gem of a game, just wondering how many teeth have come in during this "teething process" I guess. ;)

Any thoughts out there on these things?

Montbrun
Major

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:28 am

As of the January 19th Patch:

Pressburg Peace not firing - Fired and was implemented correctly for me
Dissolution of the HRE not firing - Worked fine for me
Rhine Confed event not firing - Worked fine for me
Saxony switching sides not firing and then when it did, destroying French corps in the process - Worked, except my French Corps were thrown out of the country
Tilsit not firing - Fired, but AI didn't accept - I had to do it manually
Too many wandering generals and AI countries spreading their forces too thin instead of consolidating them. - Not as bad as previous patches

HOWEVER, there are still issues:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?42292-Patch-1-02-Beta-January-19-2016

MarshalJean
Lieutenant

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Montbrun wrote:As of the January 19th Patch:

Pressburg Peace not firing - Fired and was implemented correctly for me
Dissolution of the HRE not firing - Worked fine for me
Rhine Confed event not firing - Worked fine for me
Saxony switching sides not firing and then when it did, destroying French corps in the process - Worked, except my French Corps were thrown out of the country
Tilsit not firing - Fired, but AI didn't accept - I had to do it manually
Too many wandering generals and AI countries spreading their forces too thin instead of consolidating them. - Not as bad as previous patches

HOWEVER, there are still issues:

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?42292-Patch-1-02-Beta-January-19-2016

Very good. Thank you, sir. I'm engrossed in another game, at the moment...so I'll probably continue to wait for more fixes, especially regarding Tilsit and devs figuring out how to stop recently conquered coalitions from declaring war on opposite coalition members.

Thanks, again.

basilhare
Lieutenant

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:51 am

Are there any plans to revise the excessive losses issue or has this been fixed?

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”