Temgesic
Lieutenant

Feels like a new game

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 am

Must say since the new patch this game really seems polished and it really feels like a new game.
Every scenario has been reworked/remade. The game rarely, rarely crashes anymore.

So i must say kudos to the team for actually taking the time updating this by now old but extremly good title! Hoping for more games or a sequel for this fantastical piece! :)

Franciscus

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Thank you !

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ruskolnikov
Sergeant

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi Francisus

I also would like to thank you and the team for your work on AJE etc and should have done so earlier.
For me AJE has always been a very polished and enjoyable game - when there have been issues they have not been anything significant and have been fixed quickly (you kindly sent me a quick fix while you were on holidays)
This may be an older AGEOD game it does not feel old or outdated in any way
I think one of the key attributes of AJE is that (for me) the subject matter is well suited to the game engine and the game has not overstretched itself
It may be true that very recent AGEOD games have more "moving parts" but I have been disappointed with their initial problems and, in the case of TEAW wondered if the game engine was a good fit for the subject matter - I will leave them for some time until they are more fully patched.

My only disappointment with AJE is the lack of further DLC's

Regards Mark

WallysWorld
Captain

Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:31 am

I'm playing The Third Samnite War for BoR and really enjoying it. I bought the entire AJE series a while ago, but never bothered to start playing until now and I'm thoroughly liking it.

ashandresash
Captain

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:17 pm

I bought Hannibal a few days ago and I must say I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I was not so much into AJE (I prefered other historical setups, like in RoP, TEAW or CW2) but I'm really loving it. Looking forward to having some MP this year, it seems quite a good game for it.

Temgesic
Lieutenant

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:02 pm

ashandresash wrote:I bought Hannibal a few days ago and I must say I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I was not so much into AJE (I prefered other historical setups, like in RoP, TEAW or CW2) but I'm really loving it. Looking forward to having some MP this year, it seems quite a good game for it.

Maybe would want to try out som MP? Punic War of course ;)

ashandresash
Captain

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Temgesic wrote:Maybe would want to try out som MP? Punic War of course ;)

Hi! I'm now into a CWII MP game and I've got no more time to play, but once I'm done (I think in a month or so we'll have ended, as we're now on Jan'64), I'll be free :)

Temgesic
Lieutenant

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:19 pm

ashandresash wrote:Hi! I'm now into a CWII MP game and I've got no more time to play, but once I'm done (I think in a month or so we'll have ended, as we're now on Jan'64), I'll be free :)

Ok! How´s it going? Are you the CSA? Just PM me when you are availabale :)

ashandresash
Captain

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Temgesic wrote:Ok! How´s it going? Are you the CSA? Just PM me when you are availabale :)

Union, but I'm a beginner; CSA's player is way more experimented. He won't be able to resist my next offensive(s), anyway XD

Second Punic War next, then ;)

Temgesic
Lieutenant

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:45 pm

ashandresash wrote:Union, but I'm a beginner; CSA's player is way more experimented. He won't be able to resist my next offensive(s), anyway XD

Second Punic War next, then ;)

Haven´t played the Union yet, only the CSA. Wanna try out a game playing the Union. Im Currently playing an AI game where i am CSA, and the Union is completely surrounded by three armies.
They only have Washington and a little stranglers around the map :P

Hope you crush him in your offensive ;) Then we can play the Punic Wars :)

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”