Remko
Conscript

RoP *Gold* extended manual?

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi all,

I purchased RoP Gold on steam and aiming to get stuck in in near future after reading some terrific AAR's - and would like to read the manual as preparation.

However, I am confused: the 86 page steam manual PDF has the header line "Rise of Prussia: Fredericus Rex manual by AGEOD, version 0.10 2/15/2010" and the title page mentions "Version 1.00 for ROP 1.00".
Is this the "•Widely extended 86 pages manual" mentioned on the game page? Or is there a newer manual that I have somehow missed?

Unfortunately the links to the English RoP manual on this AgeOD forum leads to a 'page not found' error....although other manuals are indeed available there.

Many thanks in advance,

-Remko

Chataigne
Sergeant

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi.

Sorry i'm french and i don't speack englis very well.

The manuel version 1.00 is ok for the gold version.

There is an additional little manual to present the feature of the gold version.

Normaly it is in the folder : Rise of Prussia\Docs

Remko
Conscript

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi Chataigne,

Thanks for the response. That folder contains only the "version 1.00" manual in three languages, but no additional smaller document for the Gold version.

I will go through that manual and the tutorials and just see where that gets me.

If anyone does know about a newer manual or could even confirm that no newer manual exists, I would be grateful!

Thanks and regards,
Remko

ashandresash
Captain

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:26 am

There is a ROP Gold addenda to the manual, but it was not released with the Steam version but the Ageod/Matrix one. It's only a few pages explaining regional decisions, new mapmodes, scenarios... Here you are. [ATTACH]34560[/ATTACH]
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Remko
Conscript

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:34 pm

ashandresash wrote:There is a ROP Gold addenda to the manual, but it was not released with the Steam version but the Ageod/Matrix one. It's only a few pages explaining regional decisions, new mapmodes, scenarios... Here you are. [ATTACH]34560[/ATTACH]

Thanks Ashandresash, that is brilliant. Just what I was looking for, not sure why it was not included in my steam version...

Thanks for sharing!

-Remko

Return to “Rise of Prussia”