veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

how to go to a backup save in W8.1

Tue May 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi, I have installed the game in my new Windows 8.1 laptop and I have a very stupid question : I want to go to a backup save and it say to hit the "home" key while hovering over the save in the load screen. But where the hell is that key on an Asus Windows 8.1 laptop ??? Thanks for the help !!

Cardinal Ape
General of the Army

Tue May 19, 2015 10:29 pm

F9 might be the key? A lot of laptops combine the Function keys (f1-f12) with other less used keys one would commonly find on a desktop keyboard.

But.... Using the home key to restore a previous turn is the method used in older AGEOD games. For CW2, on the load game screen you click the 'save game manipulation' button in the top right corner and then click on the 'restore previous turn' button.

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed May 20, 2015 10:16 am

Cardinal Ape wrote:F9 might be the key? A lot of laptops combine the Function keys (f1-f12) with other less used keys one would commonly find on a desktop keyboard.

But.... Using the home key to restore a previous turn is the method used in older AGEOD games. For CW2, on the load game screen you click the 'save game manipulation' button in the top right corner and then click on the 'restore previous turn' button.

Oh cool, a lot easier than, on the manual i went to the shortcut appendix and they still talked about the home key and then I was there like a donkey trying to find it on my keyboard..

Return to “CW2 Technical support / Aide technique”