aguilucho
Private

[AACW]looking for oponent CSA...

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi!
I've played to AACW 2 years ago and now I'm back again. I've always played against AI and I would like to give a try to a human oponent. I'm not very good, not an expert.. I would say a low/intermediate level...
I prefer the bues, so looking for a similar level (if possible) of a CSA player.
I have the last patch, the 1.16 and never played a PBEM, so don't know exactly what to do or haow to do oit.
Thanks for you answers...
I speak english, spanish and french...
You can answer me in reply to this trhead or by private message.

Ace

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 pm

I can play with you. I am a very good player, and prefer CSA side. If you are a novice player, we can even out the odds with the choice of the scenario. 1863 scenario gives the Union some good advantages.

aguilucho
Private

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi!
Thanks for your reply.
I cannot send you a MP.

"aguilucho, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anyhow, I don't mind if I loose. i will do my best! So, we can go for a complete campaign if you want. I prefer.
I let you my mail so you can send me one to explain how to proceed as this one is my first time in PBEM....

Thanks.

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Aguilucho, you should remove your email account from your post... Or spammers will be rubbing their hands! ;)

Greetings! :wavey:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aguilucho
Private

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 am

Done!
I took out my mail as the player got it already.
Ethan, if you can take my mail form your post I appreciate it. Thanks

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Claro, no hay problema. De todos modos, tal como lo había puesto en mi post no tienes de qué preocuparte. El spam utiliza programas informáticos y sólo es capaz de detectar las cuentas de correo cuando las pones correctamente. Es decir, que no tienen inteligencia para detectarlas sin las separas, por ejemplo con comas, espacios o como tú creas convenientes. :)

PS: Sorry for using Spanish. :siffle:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aguilucho
Private

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 am

Ethan wrote:Claro, no hay problema. De todos modos, tal como lo había puesto en mi post no tienes de qué preocuparte. El spam utiliza programas informáticos y sólo es capaz de detectar las cuentas de correo cuando las pones correctamente. Es decir, que no tienen inteligencia para detectarlas sin las separas, por ejemplo con comas, espacios o como tú creas convenientes. :)

PS: Sorry for using Spanish. :siffle:

No problem.. SOy español.. so I understand it very well... Thanks !

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”