Mat
Private

Jeux AGEOD sur tablettes ?

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 am

Bonjour,

Avez-vous des projets pour adapter vos jeux ou de nouveaux (guerre du Péloponèse, de 100 ans ...) sur tablettes ?

Merci pour la qualité de vos productions ! C'est toujours un régal de redécouvrir un de vos jeux aprés quelques temps ?

Mat

Mirandasucre
Lieutenant

Montjoie

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 am

que je sache, il n'y a rien en vue.....mais tu peux deja trouver Joan of Arc, c est a dire Montjoie sur iphone ipad......c est deja ca...

Duckman
Sergeant

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

if there was a chance of ever playing BOA1 on ipad, i would prolly get both an ipad and boa1 and would be set for games. but is the ipad efficient enough to play such a game at this stage? my guess is no

Franciscus

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Duckman wrote:if there was a chance of ever playing BOA1 on ipad, i would prolly get both an ipad and boa1 and would be set for games. but is the ipad efficient enough to play such a game at this stage? my guess is no

As an avid iPad user,I would say that specially the new upcoming ipad (2S ?, 3 ?) will be more than capable in terms of raw power. The main problems are, IMHO:
- interface: the input is very different from the mouse+keyboard
- OS: it would be necessary to port or develop from the beginning a game for the iOS

But IMHO it is just a question of time :)

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

AFAIK Nvidia started to work on only mobile processors so there is big growing market for mobile games. Friend of mine was telling me he was playing games on I-pad in the bus traveling home while his second hand was holding hanger for not falling in crowded bus while standing. But that was his personnel user interface problem. :-)

Return to “News from AGEod”