jasonxfri13th
Civilian

exception eaccessviolation

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Every time I try and start up the game I get this error box in French that says "exception eaccessviolation dans le module rus.exe" and then lists a bunch of numbers and letters.
I did a lot of googling and it seems to be that RUS is trying to access memory that it does not have access to. I tried lots of methods to get it to work but nothing did. I tried turning off my anti virus, rebooting with all applications/processes turned off except for stuff essential to windows, and reinstalling the game.
Nothing has worked and I have never had this issue before so it must be related to the game itself.

Clovis

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 pm

jasonxfri13th wrote:Every time I try and start up the game I get this error box in French that says "exception eaccessviolation dans le module rus.exe" and then lists a bunch of numbers and letters.
I did a lot of googling and it seems to be that RUS is trying to access memory that it does not have access to. I tried lots of methods to get it to work but nothing did. I tried turning off my anti virus, rebooting with all applications/processes turned off except for stuff essential to windows, and reinstalling the game.
Nothing has worked and I have never had this issue before so it must be related to the game itself.

Where have you BOUGHT the game? :cool:
[LEFT]Disabled
[CENTER][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SVF news: http://struggleformodding.wordpress.com/

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]

jasonxfri13th
Civilian

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:36 pm

I don't have the game, I am playing the demo. But there is no point in buying the game if the demo won't even work.

Cat Lord

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 am

Can you post the file called "!Main log.txt" that should be in the folder "[C:\Program Files\]Revolution under Siege\RUS\Logs" (or wherever you installed the game) ?

Cat
[CENTER]
Image[/CENTER]

Rafiki

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Investigating a problem such as this is in all cases difficult without any further information, such as provided by the logfile Cat Lord is asking for.

Additionally, this error has so far only been reported with cracked versions of the game. Since we have reason to believe that this error is a result of the cracking process itself (and therefore will not occur with legitimate copies), we'll have to at the very least insist that you provide the file Cat Lord is requesting if you want us to investigate any further into this problem.
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Return to “RUS Technical support / Aide technique”