Flop
Major

Demo weirdness/impressions

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I've been playing the demo a bit, and while I admit that I've only skimmed the manual, there are some issues with the demo that I find strange:

1) When scrolling through the units in the ledger, they seem to change places as I scroll. For instance, playing as the Reds, when sorting the units by commander stats, the first four units are the South Ural Partisan Army, 1st Red Army, Moscow Reserve Force and Volga Flottilla. When scrolling one down, to show units 2-17, the Volga is now number 6, having switched places with the 10th Red Army. This doesn't seem to be an issue when sorting the units by name.

2) I can't enter the ledger when I have a force selected, unless I switch to building mode first. Not much of an issue, since I can just de-select the force, but I don't see why I should have to do that.

3) I think this has been mentioned in another thread, but I'd really like a page in the ledger to show all my generals.

Other than that, I'm quite impressed with this so far, and I'm looking forward to purchasing it.

barbu
Captain

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm

If you play as the Reds, units change places in the ledger on their own and generals are not shown because, quite simply, they are afraid you would execute them for performing poorly. Thus, units try to confuse you and generals hide.

I don't have an explanation for the ledger thing through.

:D

Cat Lord

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Flop wrote:2) I can't enter the ledger when I have a force selected, unless I switch to building mode first. Not much of an issue, since I can just de-select the force, but I don't see why I should have to do that.
Yes, you must right click first then open the ledger.

Cat
[CENTER]
Image[/CENTER]

Return to “Revolution Under Siege”