squarian
Brigadier General

wuerttembergisch ubermensch

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 am

Take a look at 2/Prinz Louis - I wish all my battalions were this strong, but something tells me this is a bug. :D

Bertram, would you mind posting the savegame if it's needed?

[edited with correct image, several turns later]

enf91
AGEod Veteran

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and pre-empt Gray here.
That power number has no actual bearing on the internal calculations of the game. It is a "flavor" number. Die Wuerttemberger sind nicht staerker als jedere andere Maenner.

Gray_Lensman

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

deleted

squarian
Brigadier General

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Just to clarify - I'm referring to the combat efficiency number in the lower right corner of the Prinz Louis/II unit (745), which makes that bn stronger than some of my columns.

(AFAIK, that's not flavor - but if I'm wrong, I'd certainly like to know it, since I base many important decisions in-game on the combat efficiency.) :)

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am

squarian wrote:Just to clarify - I'm referring to the combat efficiency number in the lower right corner of the Prinz Louis/II unit (745), which makes that bn stronger than some of my columns.

(AFAIK, that's not flavor - but if I'm wrong, I'd certainly like to know it, since I base many important decisions in-game on the combat efficiency.) :)

the unit panel seems normal,did you test it with combat?but looks suspicious :)

Bertram

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 am

I suspect the first element of the unit is displayed in the picture, while it is probably the 3th element (the named "special" infantry element - the Prinz Louis element) that has the wrong values.
Glad I didnt march to Prague with Kurt :mdr:

squarian
Brigadier General

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm

My apologies for the confusion - as Bertram says, I did have the incorrect element unit panel open - the correct one is posted in the original message above.

Now you can see what I mean about supermen - check out those stats! The regiment is hereby officially renamed the "2nd Bn Prinz Louis' Superheroes".

I suspect this had to do with heavy casualties - after the battles in Saxony, this bde was whittled down to a handful of lucky and battle-hardened survivors. I pulled them back to Prague for R&R, gradually built the bde back up to strength, but apparently some bug has exaggerated their experience bonuses.

(p.s. Bertram - how about a battle of champions? You select your best bn, we'll meet on neutral ground. You win, I'll leave you Prague without a garrison. I win, you do the same with Berlin. :D :mdr :)

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm

it is a good idea but it isnt even ready for the fight, it needs 1000 turns to have enough cohesion :) feed him well
i thought it was corrected in previous patches: experience gain bug.

Return to “Help to improve RoP”