paw1776
Captain

Neutral?

Sat May 16, 2009 8:46 am

Hello,

Can a city be neutral at the start until a side actually shows up in the region and takes it?

Thx!

lodilefty

Sat May 16, 2009 11:36 am

AFAIK, no. Each land region must be assigned to one of the two playing factions. Water regions are not 'owned'.
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Pocus

Tue May 19, 2009 9:23 am

in WIA each faction is the enemy of the others, but I think it would work if you created a third faction in setup, and if you assigned to it your neutral village (create a new .fac file in the factions folder, call it 'Neutral', 'Minor', 'Nobody', whatever and use it).

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

lodilefty

Tue May 19, 2009 11:17 am

Pocus wrote:in WIA each faction is the enemy of the others, but I think it would work if you created a third faction in setup, and if you assigned to it your neutral village (create a new .fac file in the factions folder, call it 'Neutral', 'Minor', 'Nobody', whatever and use it).

yes, but wouldn't the new faction still need to be assigned to oine of the two playing sides as a subfaction?

VGN has multiplayer, but I assume WIA is still only 2 player....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “WIA Mods”