GUIGUITZA
Conscript

Septembre De Malheur

Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:01 pm

j'ai installé toutes les versions jusqu'à la dernière 1.06D malheureusement je plante dans la phase d'événement du mois de septembre 14 (côte des puissance centrales) je crois que c'est l'apparition d'une grève qui est à l'origine du problème. je crois savoir que cet evt est aléatoire donc j'aimerai pouvoir le supprimer si ca n'apporte rien de plus qu'un bug.... sinon j'ai réussi a mettre l'italie et la turquie dans mon camp. je constate également que j'ai trois sièges en cours (dangtzig, belgrade et liège sachant que belgrade est tombé à la suite du mois d'aout) je ne sais pas je désespère un peu... sinon comment envoyer ma sauvegarde pour la tester merci

calvinus

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 am

Have you tried playing without sounds & musics? If you have no crash, it means that the Sound Engine, even with the latest improvements, is not compatible with your sound card. Use the "Configure Game" tool to disable sounds & musics.

GUIGUITZA
Conscript

Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:39 pm

calvinus wrote:Have you tried playing without sounds & musics? If you have no crash, it means that the Sound Engine, even with the latest improvements, is not compatible with your sound card. Use the "Configure Game" tool to disable sounds & musics.

yes i tried without the sounds and the music but it didn't work, i don't know that is the problem...

calvinus

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:40 pm

GUIGUITZA wrote:yes i tried without the sounds and the music but it didn't work, i don't know that is the problem...

So if the problem is not related to the Sound Engine, it could be caused by the Antivirus:

1) Try disabling the Antivirus, and/or
2) Launch the 'Configure Game' tool and check if the 'AI Logs' and 'AI Memory' options are off.

GUIGUITZA
Conscript

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:10 pm

calvinus wrote:So if the problem is not related to the Sound Engine, it could be caused by the Antivirus:

1) Try disabling the Antivirus, and/or
2) Launch the 'Configure Game' tool and check if the 'AI Logs' and 'AI Memory' options are off.

Sorry, but it's not the problem, i play without ai log and memory and it'sn't the good solution. what i can try now? thanks.

calvinus

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Disable the Antivirus, or work on it in order to set WW1.exe as a "trusted" application. If the problem persist, or the Antivirus cannot be disabled, being in your shoes I would consider the opportunity of using a different (less invasive) antivirus. But it's a your choice, of course. I use AVG with zero crashes.

Also, how much RAM do you have on your PC? 2 GBs are the minimum requirement. If you have less RAM, try using the "low color depth" (Configure Tool).

Return to “WW1 Technical support / Aide technique”