Delajungle75
Private

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 pm

J'ai pas trouvé dans le Zip des règles du jeu sur carte 2 choses:

- Les scénarii
- Les fiches portant sur les spécificités des nations.

ai-je mal lu?

PS: my english is poor!

PhilThib

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Normal, elles n'y sont pas ;)

Delajungle75
Private

Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:05 am

ya une raison?

Car il me semble que cela serait utile non?

Delajungle75
Private

Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 am

Ca nous aiderait à vous aidez (vérifier les affectations d'armée par exemple :) )

Anthropoid
Lieutenant

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm

PDF wrote:Damned, I could have stared at the map without ever noticing (maybe because it's too dark :D ?) :neener: :bonk: !

That's the most convoluted way of doing an (irregular) hex grid ever, so a great achievement ;) . Still thinking a standard hex-map would have worked as least as well ... :hat:

The brilliance of it is that it manages to work it in with the actual topography.

Whoever made this map is both an artisan and a craftsman! :thumbsup:

SDFDAA
Civilian

m

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:15 pm

ulver1
Sergeant

Fri May 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Frank wrote:Philippe, the rules refer to some country specifc game aids. Can you please put them online too? Or have they no relevance in the pc version?

Even if not relevant for the PC version I’d be really grateful for an English language version of the scenario booklet and the nation specific rules. I enjoyed the PC version so much I’ve ordered a (used) version of the board game. Unfortunaly I don’t trust me French quite enough and I’d really like the remaining board game aids in English as well.

PhilThib

Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

They are much too varied and numerous, even complex for some, but nevertheless quite a lot have been included in the PC version... but I can post them here. Anyway, send me a PM here on Monday (lest I forget the whole thing as I am away till Monday morning included) :cool:

ulver1
Sergeant

Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 pm

PhilThib wrote:They are much too varied and numerous, even complex for some, but nevertheless quite a lot have been included in the PC version... but I can post them here. Anyway, send me a PM here on Monday (lest I forget the whole thing as I am away till Monday morning included) :cool:

Thanks a lot. Having read the rules and looked at the Cyberboard I confess to feeling a bit daunted. This game makes World in Flames look simple. Appricate it.

ulver1
Sergeant

Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 am

PhilThib wrote:They are much too varied and numerous, even complex for some, but nevertheless quite a lot have been included in the PC version... but I can post them here. Anyway, send me a PM here on Monday (lest I forget the whole thing as I am away till Monday morning included) :cool:

PM send with appropriate begging and growling. :coeurs:

PhilThib

Mon May 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Here they are: :coeurs:
Attachments
WW1_BoardgameRules_English.zip
(2.16 MiB) Downloaded 995 times

TheDoctorKing

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 am

I'm going to see if I can get my regular WiF opponent to consider this for our next game. Probably we'll play on VASSAL instead of using the computer game, though, he has a cheapo computer. And if mine won't run the computer version very well his would be paralyzed!
Stewart King

"There is no substitute for victory"

Depends on how you define victory.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hemacheme
Civilian

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Åñëè âû ìå÷òàåòå ñûãðàòü âî ÷òî-íèáóäü çàíèìàòåëüíîå, ãåðîé âîçðîæäåíèå îíëàéí èãðà - ýòî âåëèêîëåïíîå ðåøåíèå. Îãðîìíûé èãðîâîé ìèð íà áàçå èçâåñòíîãî ñåðèàëà, âåëèêîëåïíàÿ ãðàôèêà, èíòåðåñíåéøèå ïðèêëþ÷åíèÿ è, êîíå÷íî æå, áèòâû. Äëÿ ôàíàòîâ áðàóçåðíûõ èãð äàííàÿ èãðà ñòàíåò îòêðîâåíèåì. Íà÷àòü èãðàòü äîñòàòî÷íî ëåãêî - òðåáóåòñÿ ëèøü çàéòè íà èíòåðíåò ñòðàíèöó ýòîé èãðû, ïðîéòè ïðîöåäóðó ðåãèñòðàöèè è âîò Âû óæå íàñëàæäàåòåñü ïðîèñõîäÿùèìè íà ýêðàíå âàøåãî êîìïà ïðèêëþ÷åíèÿìè. Íà÷èíàéòå äîëãèé ïóòü ïî âñåëåííîé èãðû ïðÿìî ñåé÷àñ.

pengdehuai
Civilian

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 am

How simplified is the PC version compared with the boardgame? Personally, I'm mainly interested in the simulation aspect. For a more realistic feel for what it was like to lead a country through WWI, would you recommend the boardgame?

PhilThib

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

I would say the PC game is very very close to the boardgmae, it's a really faithfull adaptatation, and you'll probably enjoy it more than the boardgame

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”