jazzbo
Conscript

Union Turn Checklist

Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:34 pm

I have put together the attached checklist for Union players (easily adaptable for the confederates) to help keep all of the various activities in mind and in order.

This is a rev0 version and I welcome others suggesting upgrades/changes. It might also provide a convenient basis for strategy tips.

Jim
Attachments

[The extension doc has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

PhilThib

Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:36 am

Great stuff...would you like to make one for the CSA as well ?

tagwyn
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:33 pm

Hurray!! Thanks J-bo, just what we needed!! Thanks very much. I will review it and get back to you. T

jazzbo
Conscript

CSA Checklist

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 pm

I have only been playing the Union to date, but I will try my hand at a confederate version over the weekend and submit it shortly.

Jim

jazzbo
Conscript

USA & CSA Checklists

Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:22 pm

As requested, attached is a confederate version of the checklist (Rev0) and a slightly modified checklist for the Union (Rev1). The changes to the Union checklist include some minor clean-up and a reminder to conduct Rail building/repair, as may be necessary.

Again, these are offered in the hope that others will contribute improvements/suggestions to make them truly useful especially for new players trying to get their heads around the complexities in the simulation. I think they also offer a handy reference for areas where future strategy would be welcome.

I confess that I play mainly as the Union and therefore encourage the Confederate players to tweak the CSA version to more closely fit their needs.

Jim
Attachments

Pubcrawler
Private

Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm

great stuff!
"General Grant is a great general. I know him well. He stood by me when I was crazy, and I stood by him when he was drunk; and now, sir, we stand by each other always."

- William Tecumseh Sherman

Jim Dandy
Civilian

Fri May 02, 2008 6:43 am

Thanks for the help Jazzbo!
"To avoid the needless effusion of blood"

From the Confederate Commanders demand for surrender at the Battle of Alatoona Gap

Greybriar
Corporal

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:12 am

Those look like just what I needed! Thank you very much, Jazzbo. :hat:

Yee Haa
Private

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 pm

I am hoping that this checklist begins with the opening turns cos I am having such trouble JUST GETTING STARTED, I am sure if I could just get acouple of turns under my belt and a little momentum all would be well....... Geronimo.......

Rafiki

Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 am

Yee Haa wrote:I am hoping that this checklist begins with the opening turns cos I am having such trouble JUST GETTING STARTED, I am sure if I could just get acouple of turns under my belt and a little momentum all would be well....... Geronimo.......

Don't worry about forging ahead and try stuff out. No-one's expecting you to do a perfect game your first few tries, and if you feel things are getting to skewed, there's no dishonor in restaring your game :)
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Gray_Lensman

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 am

deleted

Return to “AACW Strategy discussions”