Drew3077
Private

Is This A Minor Bug?

Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm

Hi

Have noticed this strange problem with the Strength screen in relation to the Monitor....

Seems to many "little men" symbols are trying to take the screen up. Thats my detailed reporting skills.... :sourcil:

See the attached screen print, top right corner, hope this is of assistance.

An excellant piece of work her ladies/gentleman, from a Brit that has been calling out for a decent ACW game for years. :coeurs:

Thanks

Drew
Attachments
MonitorStrength.JPG

Drew3077
Private

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:14 pm

Hi

I have another issue as well sorry.

You dont seem to be able to Railroad move units from Somerset,MD to Kent MD and then on to New Castle,DE.

Iam guessing rightly or wrongly that it has something to do with the river lines in each of these states.?????

As you can see from the attached this rail trip should be possible according to the map, unless im missing something....Been at this game now for about 20+ gaming hours and finding these little things out!!! Wife is not happy but she understands... it helps

Sorry zoomed out image to show journey+ closer image to show exact problem.

Drew
Attachments
railroad2.JPG
Railroad zoomed.JPG

Pocus

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:54 pm

both things noted, you are right, there is something to fix there. thanks for the report!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Drew3077
Private

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:22 pm

Not a problem Pocus glad to help!!!

Beta testing is one of my past times... although the release version of this ACW game is a lot tighter than the last one I tested!!! :niark:

Drew

Pocus

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:49 pm

problem fixed, for the next update. thanks.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”