SlyBelle
Corporal

Shiloh Issue?

Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:48 pm

I started the Shiloh battle and assumed control of the Union. However, if I go into the objectives ledger, it gives me the objectives as if I were the confederates. I'm defintely playing as the union.

Primasprit

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:29 pm

Hi SlyBelle,

the objectives page seems OK to me.
The short description under the heading "Bloody April" describes the objectives for both sides. The 'Objectives List' on the right side lists the cities (Memphis, Corinth) you have to take and shows (the flag) that they are still under control of the CSA. :cwboy:

SlyBelle
Corporal

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Gotcha....just the way the description was worded, I thought it was showing just one side's objective.

Thanks for the clarification.

Primasprit

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:56 pm

SlyBelle wrote:Gotcha....just the way the description was worded, I thought it was showing just one side's objective.

You are right, it is perhaps a bit confusing because the CSA objectives are explained first. This is because the description is the same, regardless if you play Union or CSA. :siffle:

Pocus

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:41 pm

the description can benefit from a rewrite, I agree on that... noted.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

SlyBelle
Corporal

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:20 pm

Pocus,

I have to admit your attention to issues and not shying away from anything is a major reason why I bought the game. You guys provide great support and committment to making things better. I also love the fact you don't wait until some huge patch is ready before fixing minor ones.

Great job and can't wait for future enhancements and changes you make!

Pocus

Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:31 pm

thanks, we are all working hard to make the game even better, and it is normal (and accepted on our side) that many things surface when a game like this one is released.

We are asking the all of you some patience, issues will be fixed, but it will take some time (I have already a big list to do for monday and beyond), and with the week end arriving, we will take some rest too :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”