Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Duplicate Dahlgren

Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Processed a turn in a solo game and "POOF!" I got a second USS Monitor and a second Dahlgren! I also got a second DC Gatling gun a new DOUBLE helping of Gatlings in the Artillery Units build area (8 in NY and 7 in PA).

So, I'm attaching current turn and Backup1 turns for your amusement.
Attachments
Backup1 Turn.zip
(314.91 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Current Turn.zip
(334.71 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

ohms_law
AGEod Veteran

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:48 am

probably a database issue. What scenario are you playing, and what patch?

lodilefty

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 pm

I cannot get Two Dahlgrens or Two Monitors from this save, nor a second DC Gatling event (which of itself would double the pool sizes)

I do see the doubling of Gatling guns in the ledger, but when I execute a turn, the Pool size reverts to 4 each (whch is correct) :confused: Something clearly got scrambled.

I searched the ScriptPostParse.txt and cannot find any stray events that would double or cause error...
ScriptReport.txt reports proper event execution and status

I suggest:

1. Turn off "Turn Compression" (Main Menu) as the zip format used may be scrambling things.
2. Be sure you are running 1.16 RC5, and that everything went where it is supposed to be.

Last resort. Uninstall the game, delete the installed folder, reinstall and apply Patch 116RC5 on the "clean install"
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”