Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

TURN 23 Early March 1862

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:57 pm

TURN 23 Early March 1862

Woops! Somehow I lost the text for this turn. But I have pictures!

Basically, it's a choice of where to attack:

Which stack did you pick? For my answer, see next turn.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

TURN 24 Late March 1862

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm

TURN 24 Late March 1862

Which stack did you pick to attack (see last turn)? :mdr:

USA NM = 104
CSA NM = 107
Foreign Help = -22
USA Combat losses = 15165
CSA Combat losses = 24989
USA VP = 806
CSA VP = 1063
USA VP per turn = 38
CSA VP per turn = 54
POW = 1400
Rail = 336
River = 113
Inflation = 12%

News:
1. railway accident
2. $22 and 9 WS from runners.

Battles:
1. 2nd Battle of Manassas. USA Victory. -1 NM. Lee and Longstreet both showed up on day 8 according to the reply, but only Lee fought. So, he was outnumbered 40,000 to 16,000 men (PWR=2377 vs his 1198). Hits taken: CSA 115, USA 53. Losses: CSA 3305, USA 1614. Lee retreats back into Clarke, taking 29 hits. No POWs. Overall, not too bad considering the odds. I’m baffled as to why Longstreet did not fight. After the battle, his icon is in the region, but the readout says he’s with Lee up in Clarke Co. It’s not one of the situations where Longstreet is in one region and is auto-moving to another either. He’s just sitting on top of Hamilton. <shrugs> Hey! It ain't over till I say it's over!
2. Stuart Takes Harper’s Ferry! USA retreated before combat. Shenandoah now entirely Confederate, and Stuart’s path into the north wide open if he wants it.

Results of Move Orders:
1. Grant sits in Paducah (outside it actually).
2. Lyons disappears! Lyons’ fleet disappeared from the Mississippi Delta on day 5 and did not reappear anywhere on the map. I presume it’s in an ocean region somewhere, but I really have no clue.

Orders:

East
1. Longstreet’s corps is on Offensive. So is Lee’s corps. They will move back in to try again, this time from the same region. They better coordinate this time, dammit! I’m pressing that double-arrow button on both .. again!
2. other defensive shuffling and new divisions, such as Hoke’s. I’m currently at 25 of 30 allowed.
3. Stuart stays in HF, blows depot, and sets an ambush (58%). I expect to move him out next turn, especially if the weather clears.

West
1. waiting for mud to end mostly
2. Hardee moves from Ft. Leavenworth to Lawrence, to help complete the conquest of Kansas, although I see I still have to take Omaha City too.

Middle
1. Johnson forms corps in N.Orleans
2. J. Johnston moves Army HQ to Amite MS to better cover Mobile and N.O. (Mobile is not covered from N.O. location.)
3. Holmes Division, previously held in reserve in MS, now moves to Memphis.
4. Polk Corps with its new Pemberton Division move up the river under cover of Buchanan to retake Island #10, which is no longer a fort, but still has guns there. If I can capture them, I’ll move them to Memphis. Polk will return to Memphis and then Nashville to take Jackson’s place as the garrison there, freeing up the Jackson corps for offensive action, or perhaps as a mobile reserve.
5. Sent TX rangrs to Mercer to scout out Louisville and Lexington. I’m itching to use the new Jackson corps but must wait until the mud clears away and the new garrison for Nashville arrives.

Builds:
Units= 1 TN Supply, 1 VA Supply
Rail= 0
River= 0
Replacements= 1 Elite, 2 Line, 1 Cav, 1 Lt arty

Balance:
$3k
9 men
73 WS

Commentary: My attack in the East with Lee & Longstreet has lost the element of surprise now. I may be pounding myself against the Rock of Manassas, but got to try to take the initiative away with my superior generals.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

TURN 25 Early April 62

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 pm

TURN 25 Early April 62

USA NM = 110
CSA NM = 101
Foreign Help = -22
USA Combat losses = 21930
CSA Combat losses = 35364
USA VP = 897
CSA VP = 1117
USA VP per turn = 38
CSA VP per turn = 53
POW = 1400
Rail = 326
River = 112
Inflation = 12%

News:
1. Free Balloon Rides for the Kiddies (if you don't mind them getting shot at)
2. Partisan Ranger Act (+20 conscripts)
3. $21 and 9 WS
4. CSA entrench now maxed at 5
5. GA Brigade freebie.

Battles:
1. 3rd Battle of Manassas. Disaster in Manassas! Union Victory! Lee and Longstreet marched together from Clarke, but indeed hit the Rock of Manassas: entrenched troops in the mud. CSA PWR=2424, USA 2060. CSA 44226 men, 12547 horse, 150 cannon vs union 32751 men, 2724 horse, 174 cannon.
Results: -6NM, and +6NM for the Union (I think)
Hits taken: CSA 338, USA 224. Losses CSA 10603 men, 2685 horse, 16 cannon; USA 6872 men, 338 horses, 0 cannon. 3400 CSA taken prisoner. USA captured 6 WS. 19 of my elements routed, compared to 5 union. Trench effectiveness 251.
R.E. Lee blamed: Seniority = 8; B Johnson blamed-Seniority 80. He's also wounded in C'ville for 4 turns.
Moral of the story: Even Lee and Longstreet cannot overcome General Mud and General Entrenchment when they're together.

2. Polk takes the lone cannon at Island #10.
3. a skirmish in Alton IL: each side lost 30 men.

Results of Move Orders:
1. Big stack of Foote's ships move to Hatchie Confluent, one region north of Memphis. Foote sailed right through Buchanan's force which was blue/orange.
2. Grant in Paducah, and joined by Halleck from St. Louis and Gregg's stack. Grant PWR=2300! Bragg 1975, entrenched at 3.
3. Other inf units moved along the Ohio to Louisville. 3 regular and 2 militia to join Thomas there, who is PWR=490 max.
4. USA's Lyons Fleet has finally reappeared way up north in the Northern Basin, seemingly on its way to a Yankee port. Ships are very beat up (NE Squadron 27/122 is typical). Lyons is 301 of 301.

Orders:

East
1. Lee to Harrisonburg. PWR all the way down to 172.
2. Longstreet stays in Clarke. PWR = 1424
3. Army HQ to Lee's destination.
4. New supply unit to C'ville.
5. Colston and three brigades from Wilmington to Richmond.
6. JEB Stuart from H.Ferry to Culpepper (14 days)

West
1. Hardee moves 2 regions N from Lawrence KS.
2. 2 inf bdes, a cav bde and a 10-lb arty arrive at Jefferson City MO from points south. This will put Price at around 270 there, entrenched at 4.

Middle
1. Buchanan's fleet holds tight to Obion Confluent, so as not to let Grant use River Movement to Memphis.
2. Polk to Memphis (11 days).
3. With Lyons spotted far away, Johnson's Corps emerges from New Orleans and storms Ft. St. Philips.
4. Many single unit raiders deep in West and Midwest.

Builds:
Units= 5 Partisan units of varying types.
Rail= 50
River= 0
Replacements= 4 line inf, 2 cav,

Balance:
$3k
11 men
78 WS

Commentary: Very demoralizing loss. Hard lesson to learn that I couldn't count on Lee. 3-1 just isn't possible for me in this game. Dudosh is plodding as he said himself. Builds up stacks that are hard for me to take on, short of stripping everything in to a single army. Forces me on defense - with many places to defend. On the positive side, I'm holding my own in Tennessee so far, winning in Trans Mississippi (yeh, I know, so what?), and so far still intact in Virginia, with no current coastal invasions. So don't overreact. I have lost the advantage on National Morale though. That's tough.

Where will Grant go? After Bragg, south to Fort Memphis bypassing Bragg, or swing around to face Jackson in Nashville? What will the union do to follow up on its spectacular victory at Manassas?

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

TURN 25 Late April 1862

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 pm

TURN 25 Late April 1862

USA NM = 110
CSA NM = 103
Foreign Help = -22
USA Combat losses = 22560
CSA Combat losses = 36204
USA VP = 935
CSA VP = 1179
USA VP per turn = 38
CSA VP per turn = 53
POW = 1600
Rail = 365
River = 111
Inflation = 11%

News:
Dixie! +3 NM. Sure did need it, too!
MO Brigade freebie in Jeff City.
Quantrill raiders
Economic Sunshine! Inflation from 12% to 11%
$26, 6 WS from runners.

Battles:
1. skirmish in Carlin IL of one of my partisan against one of Union’s Cav. We both lost 30 men and 30 horses, and I’m still in the region.
2. Johnson retakes Ft. St. Philip. I lose 830 men and take out 615. I did capture both the guns. PWR was CSA 289 to 169, men were 7141 to 795. Cannon was 46 to 19. Johnson new seniority is 50; Loring is now 11.

Results of Move Orders:
1. Army HQ did not move to Lee as instructed, which probably means I messed it up. No biggie tho.
2. Polk now in Memphis, inside the fort.
3. Island #10’s guns escaped but are still unloading in Nashville.

Orders:

East
1. JEB Stuart from Culpepper to Grafton WV. 14 days and attack. I don’t plan to keep it, if I even get it.
2. Longstreet from Clarke to Culpepper.
3. Two infantry brigades to Amherst and Buckingham. Come get them, or else I’ll entrench there with a corps in each. I have learned only to attack the Union after they move, and if the stack isn’t the size of Napolean’s army that invade Russia.
4. Lee to C’ville. Army HQ from Richmond sent there too.

West
1. Hardee moves to Jefferson City. With the recent reinforcements, I have the potential for a strong force that can take Rolla and threaten St. Louis. I’ve sent a scout to the latter because I noticed in the replay last turn that a bunch of union troops left there.
2. Several other rail excursions to the north in Iowa designed to isolate the west. I may go after CA yet!
3. Johnson rests, to go after other fort at mouth of MS next turn.

Middle
1. The bulk of Jackson’s force moves from Nashville to Memphis.
2. Holmes Division trades places with above.
3. Buchanan set on Orange/Green in case Foote or Grant comes.

Builds:
Units= none
Rail= 20
River= 25
Replacements= 2 line inf, 1 cav, 1 lt arty

Balance:
$55k
1 men
100 WS

Commentary: I see hope for taking St. Louis. He is under garrisoned there it seems to me. I can have two divisions and a corps there in 2 turns if he doesn't address the situation. However, I've learned my lesson on assaulting heavily fortified positions, even if I do have superior generals. I might take Rolla, get the depot, and then besiege St. Louis, falling back before union reinforcements - which will hopefully relieve pressure down South.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 am

TURN 26 Early May 1862

USA NM = 110
CSA NM = 105
Foreign Help = -22
USA Combat losses = 22560
CSA Combat losses = 36204
USA VP = 791 (a big drop of 144!)
CSA VP = 1232
USA VP per turn = 38
CSA VP per turn = 53
POW = 1500
Rail = 373
River = 135
Inflation = 11%

News:
CSS Alabama Launched! +2 NM
Gen. McLaws arrives.
$19, 11 WS from runners.

Battles:
1. Stuart took Grafton. Union unit retreated.

Results of Move Orders:
1. New ships sailed into the James. 4 monitors, 3 steam frigates, 1 brig and 1 transport if I am guessing right. Strengths are 83, 30, 16 and 6 respectively, but none are full because my guns in Norfolk dinged 'em when they went by. Hallelujah! I did 10 hits, he did 7 back. I presume they are there for scouting on Richmond, to stop cross river movement and to support a ground attack with bombardment. They're a bit damaged - more than my guns I think.

2. Rosecrans (3-2-3) now runs Army in Ft. Monroe for union. Fremont's corps and a total of 10 combat units, so probably really there for defense.
3. Longstreet followed Stuart for some odd reason, and so is way out of place. I went back and checked and had the orders entered correctly. [Later, I realized I inadvertently targeted Stuart's force instead of the region.] He ended up in the Shenandoah in the mud, with a path that led all the way to Stuart in Grafton.
4. Buell in Lexington is PWR=318
5. Thomas in Louisville is PWR=760 plus other units at 160.
6. Island #10 guns arrive in Nashville in 6 days. My defense there is about to be bolstered by them and another division.
7. No ships at sea do I see! Lyons' seafaring days seem over. He's in Virginia now with McDowell in F'burg. I take this to mean he'll be used soon to "clean up" my single brigades that are forming an entrenchment line behind the Pamunkey River between C'ville and Richmond in an attempt to create Festung Virginia. No strike that - that Festung wasn't successful!

Orders:

East
1. Longstreet to Culpepper (15 days).
2. Stuart at Grafton: blow depot, destroy rail, move to Wheeling. Is it empty? He is set on orange/green in case.
3. Lots of shuffling to improve defenses.
4. Gathering fast move units for Stuart or AP Hill, who arrives soon. If I can't attack with big armies, I'll try with small ones.

West
1. Jackson to Pocahontas, AR. He and Hardee will hook up soon. Rolla or St. Louis? Scouts report St. Louis at PWR=88 outside the city and 127 "also here".
2. Hardee and Price healing up to full inside Jeff City (the better to hide it seems).
3. Since he ain't gonna defend it, I'm moving a cheap inf brigade from Lexington MO to Des Moines IA. Takes two turns.

Middle
1. Johnston's Army will move as necessary to support either Jackson or Bowling Green/Nashville (if Thomas comes down). No move this turn tho.
2. Holmes from Memphis to Nashville.
3. Two gunboats from Nashville to Great Confluent, where the union has a Balloon unit in river mode. No peeking at Nashville!
4. Johnson's Corps in Ft. St. Philip will be out of range of the Army HQ if he attacks this turn, plus he's still not full. So, one more turn delay.

Builds:
Units= 1 Brig
Rail= 20
River= 10
Replacements= 1 Elite Inf, 1 cav, 1 field arty

Balance:
$k
men
WS

Commentary: Interestingly, my coastal artillery units are starting to benefit from the 5 hvy arty replacements I panic-bought. Probably still not worth it, but it's done, and at least I'm seeing some improvements.

The season of movement is upon us. I'm flooding the map with cavalry, partisans, rangers, skirmishers, fast divisions, etc. My eyes are everywhere, even as far north as Chicago. General of the Union Dudosh is holding his cards very tightly indeed. Where will he strike? Will he leave me any openings, or just crush any opposition?

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

TURN 27 Late May 1862

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 am

TURN 27 Late May 1862

USA NM = 114
CSA NM = 102
Foreign Help =
USA Combat losses =
CSA Combat losses =
USA VP = 845
CSA VP = 1285
USA VP per turn = 39
CSA VP per turn = 51
POW = 1400
Rail = 381
River = 144
Inflation = 11%

News:
A.P. Hill arrives.

Battles:
1. Grant Abandons Paducah, Takes Bowling Green! CSA Forces Wiped! -3NM
Well there you have it! Deciding that he was bogged down in Paducah, and facing a larger force than his own, Grant moved via riverboat to the "Land between the Rivers." He then marched to Clarksville and went on to Bowling Green where his 30,000 men overwhelmed the 2800 men of Gen. Stewart, who was wounded but survived. He took the blame, of course.
2. Stuart's raiding division of skirmishers and cavalry blew up the depot at Grafton.

Results of Move Orders:
1. Stuart blew the depot at Grafton and moved on to Wheeling as ordered. Wheeling is now besieged. I'm sure I can't stay there long but will try one more turn. I have another skirmisher reinforcement on the way. My partisans in Huntingdon PA will blow the rail there, making it difficult for a Union relief force to arrive.

Orders:

East
1. Stuart is to assault Wheeling, which at the moment has a single militia worth 13 in it. This is the conscript area for WV and there's also a depot there, which lets me resupply. IIRC, it also produces WS.
2. Partisan in Huntingdon PA to Erie PA to cut the last E-W railway.
3. Colston's 1 cav moves to Grafton.

West
1. Breckinridge Guards (an upgraded militia unit) from Princeton MO to Des Moines in assault mode. If there are no units there - and scouts say so - then I should take Iowa's capitol.
2. Hardee, Price and Quantrill's Divisions (PWR=467) attack the outer corps in St. Louis, which scouts say is PWR=88.
3. Meanwhile Jackson's "Flying" Corps (PWR=524) swings through Missouri to Perry MO. Next turn, we assault St. Louis if the Hardee attack goes well. The only rail line left open to St. Louis will be the one to Chicago, if my raiders are successful. There are almost no garrisons in Illinois.

Middle
1. 1st Tennessee Cav will go in Assault mode and move from Evansville to Tolono in an attempt to take undefended depot there.
2. 1st Tn Carter's Cav will move from Meade KY (having cut the rail) to Vincennes IN.
3. Tx cav will assault undefended Paducah from Graves Co., KY.
4. Buchanan is joined in Reelfoot Lake by two ironclads, making his power over 300.
5. Holmes disbands his division in Nashville and forms a corps instead. Gain nearly 100 PWR and am now up to 955 there in Level 4 entrenchments.
6. Holmes sends his eponymous Brigade to Clarksville to retake it.
7. After much consideration, I have decided to let Bragg's 2000-PWR Corps sit in Columbus. Dudosh took Bowling Green, and I could move there and besiege, or even assault him in the city, but I will wait for another day. See commentary.

South (starting a new area for New Orleans, etc)
1. Johnson moves from Ft. St. Philip to try to take Ft. Jackson, which has 1 inf and 2 guns. I can't get a read on its strength which makes me nervous. But it has to go. Johnson's corps is 374. It could be close, but I have no more forces there to use.
2. Army HQ to New Orleans.

Builds:
Units= none
Rail= 40
River= 10
Replacements= 2 line inf, 1 field arty

Balance:
$145k
0 men
134 WS

Commentary: While I am getting whipped in the big battles, I am having my will behind the front lines. Gen. Dudosh seems willing to let me go where ever I want with only a token resistance.
Grant moves with alacrity, and I don't want to chase him because he's too tough to attack and I lose my defensive advantages. One of these days, he may leave himself more vulnerable than he his now, and then I'll go after him.
In the meantime, I'll let the union ponder the possible loss of numerous northern cities. Too bad he doesn't lose morale for that, or at least I gain it! Of course, I haven't actually taken them yet! :)

Next turn: taxes and drafts

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

TURN 28 Early June 1862 - The Final Turn!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 am

TURN 28 Early June 1862

Well! I got these emails from my esteemed opponent: "I got the file and congratulations all around, you've won. I resign. You still got control of the border states with a few cities, and you have nothing lost from territory..[except for] this little [bit] in Virginia."

I guess it goes to show you that "where you stand depends on where you sit." I thought I was holding up well, but only until the "ton of bricks" (i.e., big union stacks) came crashing down. While General Dudosh had very large forces, it seems he did not feel he was moving fast enough. He took both Fort Donelson and Island #10, destroyed them, but ended up back where he started, losing Paducah and gaining Bowling Green, for example. Same in NC coastal forts, same in MS Delta. Certainly, Dudosh was winning the NM battle, and gained many VP via battle. On the other hand, I still controlled an inordinately large number of city VP.

I think my raids were particularly vexing, as the entire West was lost to them. Illinois was also going fast. Like many players (I gather) he found the raiding too "gamey" and would commit no units to chasing them down. I only recall one battle against my raiders. My only answer to the "gamey" charge is that I just play the game as it was designed. Perhaps the entire gaming community has agreed not to raid, but if so, I haven't read about it. I had to suffer from the very annoying "double adjacency" rule, which I had never heard of until this game. But that's the rule.

Taking raiding away from the CSA takes one of their advantages away - losing it has to be compensated with something taken away from the Union. At least until this part of the game is amended. My two cents.

A wargame mentor of mine once said to me: just defeat your opponent's confidence, and then clean up the mess he makes on the board. I'm not sure that happened here, or if Dudosh just got annoyed with my tactics and tired of play.

So, I'm not sure I won, but at least I didn't lose!

Anyway, it was fun for a first PBEM and I send my thanks to Dudosh for agreeing to play with a noob. I've learned a ton (including keeping an eye on your opponents events! and planning for your own!), and will be much smarter in my next game where, I am sure, I will make new stupid mistakes.

Thanks to you for reading!

Ol' Choctaw

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm

I am amazed!

Truthfully, I thought you were getting your hat handed to you, with the CSA losses.

I have not had a chance to read the whole thing as you dumped quite a few turns here in short order.

I see little or nothing wrong with legitimate raids with clear objectives. Suicide raids to the Canadian border are another issue.

Forcing an opponent to build militia and protect his supply lines and transport is legitimate, IMO.

Did you send your California force into Missouri and Kansas?

Taking Tucson is important to protect your Texas flank but the best use of the forces left is for Missouri.

Just scanning the thread, that looks like what you did.

Raiders or not it looks like you did a lot of damage in the west and made Kentucky harder to supply.

I don't think you did too bad in the end.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am

The "Arizona Division" was reduced in force by about 40%, with those units heading into MO.

Most of you regulars players know (and I know now) that the Union gets a substantial garrison in Frisco around turn 4 or 5. Once it appears, you're reduced to a siege mode.

I think taking Frisco is still an option, but it would involve a fair amount of building in Texas, which, of course, depletes the war elsewhere. Still, taking away all that money is going to be noticable, and the reb gets to add it to his total, so it's a double whammy.

Seems like I read in other posts that somebody did it once. I'll continue to tinker with the idea.

Yeh, once the game was over, there was no reason to stay 9-10 months behind on the posts, so I pretty much put them all up within 24 hrs.

charlesonmission

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:23 am

Thanks for the AAR. I was surprised your opponent resigned. He was winning in the NM I thought, and it was only 1862 (which historically the Union hadn't taken too much land).

You inspired me to try to send a division to California in my game against the AI (but it never got there and cohesion went to zero). I wonder, has anyone made it to California and taken it over? Where is Fresco exactly?

Charles

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 am

Not Fresco, "Frisco" - a shortened term for San Francisco, and a word I believe that is not much cared for by folks who live there.

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Congratulations for your victory, Longshanks! :thumbsup:

It has been a great AAR! ;)

Greetings! :hat:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks, Ethan. I don't think I can claim a victory, but I can claim I didn't lose! Who knows what would have happened had we played on?

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I prefer to keep raiding limited and short range. Now if my opponent decides to go crazy with it, I'll hit him right back. It hurts the south more anyway, since their rail network is so thin. I've been playing with various house rules lately to keep anyone from getting too frustrated by raids.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne wrote:I prefer to keep raiding limited and short range. Now if my opponent decides to go crazy with it, I'll hit him right back. It hurts the south more anyway, since their rail network is so thin. I've been playing with various house rules lately to keep anyone from getting too frustrated by raids.

I'm going to start a thread in Strategic forum. I hope you'll post your ideas.

colonel hurst
Corporal

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:58 am

I have played against dudosh before, and I think we decided that raiding in border states was ok by any unit, and that raids in other states needed to include a leader and three additional elements.

He also became upset after I took Grafton, secured it and went on to attack Pittsburgh. He quit a couple of turns later.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Having played several PBEMs now, I agree it's best to limit the raiding a bit, along the lines you mentioned. I also believe anything within three regions of a division/corps (that is, a legitimate stack) ain't raiding. Not so sure that long excursions of single cav units that don't cut rails is raiding either.

George McClellan
Captain
Location: " If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!"

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Longshanks wrote:Hi all!

Dudosh claims he plays like McClellan, but I don’t buy it for a minute..

Heyyy... :(
George McClellan is locked in Cincinati until Lincoln admits he's a baboon.Image

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 am

I see it took you a week to respond to my light-hearted slight. Hey! Only a week! That's fast for you! ;)

Return to “American Civil War AARs”