Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Supplement: Pat Cleburne vs GraniteSlater

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:25 am

(I will be posting randomly on the new campaign bewteen me and GraniteSlater. I don't think it will be a full AAR right now. But hopefully I can add my own flair to GS's AAR. The first couple of turns are basic so I don't know quite what to post. Here's some stuff I found)

The South Carolina Congressional Delegation December 1860.

[ATTACH]14592[/ATTACH]

AN ORDINANCE to dissolve the union between the State of South Carolina and other States united with her under the compact entitled "The Constitution of the United States of America."

We, the people of the State of South Carolina, in convention assembled, do declare and ordain, and it is hereby declared and ordained, That the ordinance adopted by us in convention on the twenty-third day of May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight, whereby the Constitution of the United States of America was ratified, and also all acts and parts of acts of the General Assembly of this State ratifying amendments of the said Constitution, are hereby repealed; and that the union now subsisting between South Carolina and other States, under the name of the "United States of America," is hereby dissolved.
source:http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoundation/secession_ordinance.htm

(nothing major in my recruitment or policies. I got +17 on my cotton roll which leaves me at +30 already on my FI situation.)
Attachments
South_Carolina_Secedes_small.jpg

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:31 am

Still nothing much going on. Turn 5 brings 5% bonds, exceptional taxes, and a 1,000$ bounty volunteer order. We agreed not to draft in 1861. I ordered 18 brigs, as is my custom early on. :cool:

[ATTACH]14593[/ATTACH]

Things should start getting interesting soon.
Attachments
turn 5 brigs.jpg

gchristie
Brigadier General

AARleaks?

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:14 pm

I for one am sorry that this AAR did not continue...

;)
"Now, back to Rome for a quick wedding - and some slow executions!"- Miles Gloriosus

Return to “American Civil War AARs”