GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 am

Late May 62

VA

Hamilton's Corps is reinforced and re-organized, with Ord as a Div commander. More Replacements needed. Note the Reb Corps in C-ville: G2 says he is "Reg and Leader" - unknown strength, but Hamilton is around 1100 PWR and gaining. When he is ready, he shall advance to C-ville ending in the Augusta region NW of the city. Jackson will be the only Corps able to support and he is being read better; G2 says about 500 PWR, maybe close to 600, but no more. Probably should reinforce Hamilton even more, or, perhaps even better, attack F-burg again with Lew Wallace at 1500 PWR - Joe J. is about 800; yes, a river and entrenchments, but one or the other might work and a frontal holding attack by McClellan to pin Longstreet's 2000 behemoth down - all three attacks might yiels C-ville or F-burg. I would say Jackson would go to C-ville; open ground, whereas he crosses water to help Joe J.

Butler is busy frying beans on his "dash" to Richmond. One thing about a great position like Cleburne has - you become reluctant to abandon it. Some would advocate pushing a Corps thru the hole between Alexandria and Winchester, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

TN

Naval clash on the Tennesse - I was outnumbered by Buchanan's fleet and lost - retreating upstream. If he's building hardware for the rivers, he must be skimping somewhere. I'm still mulling this - I don't relish a frontal attack in Humphreys region, he's entrenched - I am in supply, but blockaded and have about four Turns of stuff. I need to do something - a strong force under Foote steaming from Cairo is most likely, especially against the Tennessee flotilla, his Cumberland boats have five 'clads, believe it or not. Rosecrans commands the Army in Cairo and can bring moderate reinforcements. A breakout by Grant & Thomas may work - they're both Corps now. Hmmm...

MO

Curtis with three Cav and two HArty makes a preliminary Feint Attack, followed by Lyons the next day - Lyons is near 500 PWR and Price is about 440. We shall see - maneuvering in MO is all well and good, but basically boils down to strength.

I mistook my Financials - it was 8% Bonds in late December and no bounty Volunteers only. I am paying 4 NM for Rosecran's assumption of the Army. I am holding off on activating the two other HQS - why do I need an Army in N. O., the force isn't really gonna have Corps and I have acceptable 2 stars in place. Same thinking with the MO theater. I don't regret building them - they will be used eventually.
[color="#AFEEEE"]"Liberty and Union, now and forever, one and inseparable!"[/color]
-Daniel Webster

[color="#FFA07A"]"C'mon, boys, we got the damn Yankees on the run!"[/color]
-General Joseph Wheeler, US Army, serving at Santiago in 1898

RULES
(A) When in doubt, agree with Ace.
(B) Pull my reins up sharply when needed, for I am a spirited thoroughbred and forget to turn at the post sometimes.

Jim-NC

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 am

GraniteStater wrote:Late April 62

That's a 1600 PWR Reb stack headed my way.

so that his MTSG support can't be in two places at once.

do I get to pck again in June?

I couldn't tell from your screenie where the 1600 PWR stack was/is.

Don't bet the farm on the MTSG question. If your attacks are on different days, then the enemy can move between the regions and defend multiple areas in the same turn.

Yes, the taxes resets in June (even if you use it in May). Look at the 1st couple of turns.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 am

Jim-NC wrote:I couldn't tell from your screenie where the 1600 PWR stack was/is.

Don't bet the farm on the MTSG question. If your attacks are on different days, then the enemy can move between the regions and defend multiple areas in the same turn.

Yes, the taxes resets in June (even if you use it in May). Look at the 1st couple of turns.

I'll try to be a tad clearer in the narrative. It's the Corps in Humphreys region, SE of Donelson.

Yes, I definitely check out arrival dates, but bear in mind one thing - the supporter would be supporting A on Day 1 and then, I presume, have to take some time to support B on Day 2, especially because, more often than not, he is going back thru his own region to help B and is therefore marching thru two regions to get to B.

I thought so - thank you for confirming this.
[color="#AFEEEE"]"Liberty and Union, now and forever, one and inseparable!"[/color]

-Daniel Webster

RULES

(B) Pull my reins up sharply when needed, for I am a spirited thoroughbred and forget to turn at the post sometimes.

Jim-NC

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 am

That's where MTSG gets a little weird. I have seen a corps support 2 different areas on consecutive days, and sometimes not. Just don't be surprised if Jackson is able to help with both defenses.

Good Luck on your breaking of the CSA lines around Manassas.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 am

Early June 62

VA

He has consolidated in Culpeper with Jackson. About a 1000 PWR. Why? If I had some guns and, most probably, some groundpounders, I could walk into Charlottesville.

He can have Longstreet's 2000 force in DC in 12+ days. Haven't entirely decided what to do. It is quite possible he could storm DC & take it, if he flew the coop in Manasas and commited to the operation totally. That would be embarassing. I, most likely, to be prudent, should cover this, but I don't want to dislodge Hamilton. Lew Wallace's Corps in Strafford needs some Replacements, but not many - dislodging him and sending him to Loudon would probably fit the bill - if he takes Strafford, most likely with JJ, he then abandons his trenches and could well be vulnerable to a counter in Strafford.

Dunno...

TN

A defeat on the Tennessee - who does Buchanan think he is, Farragut? However, I don't see a Blockade ellipse on Ft D. Rosecrans, in about 395 PWR, is landing in Paducah. Grant & Thomas are even with their friendly neighbor.

We shall try to seize #10 and only get charged a buck and a half for the steak dinner. Where in blazes is Polk? I'm not real comfortable with this, but I can't think of anything else, other than to throw the gauntlet down.

MO

Not good - not disastrous, but not good. Curtis showed up on schedule, but was very roughly handled - 30% casualties and lost a Cav Regmt(Bde). he was on Feint, but had his brass handed to him. Then Lyons arrived the next day and was repulsed soundly, losing more than he gave. Not good. One solution comes to mind - yes, make the Army, send a ** to make a Corps with Lyons & Curtis in the whole package. I'd forgotten about the virtues of chain of command...

We are losing the war. Going for Max $$ and MaxMen right now would be (a) ahistoric, would run counter to our informal agreement, although I did go MaxStuff a year ago (well, Partial Mobilize), and (b) deletrious to the NM picture, especially if I want to create Armies that don't have Fremont, Butler, Banks and the Gang of Idiots in charge.

We are losing the war.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

enf91
AGEod Veteran

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Now you know how Lincoln felt... especially after one of the few decent ***s (Hooker) got his @$$ handed to him.

Jim-NC

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 pm

If I may ask, where are your Calvary scouts? On your screen shots, I can't see any calvary.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm implementing a policy of "No Real Unit Formations without a Leader (no matter how unimpressive)".

Schurz in the last VA s/shot is Cavalry only. Whatshisface there, the Indian fighter (who I always put out West), is Cav only in the MO s/shot.

BTW, thanks to MickeyD (do I have that right? the Snowman of Wisdom), the tool I'm using takes the s/shot even though the app is maxed out on my widescreen - just have it up & running and you're all set.

This is a recent laptop with 6 GB of RAM (Win 7) - it's a great machine, but no OS or machine is perfect. I have occasional issues with different apps.

Still, you would think as someone who designs online Help, etc., that I would be a little more, uh, proficient (I am, really, at work, but that's cuz I've got Everything I Need right there). For someone who works in IT, I'm an amazing technophobe.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 am

Late June 62

Assault on Alexandria

Basically, a Division wiped out. Hamilton is leaving Winchester and coming to Alexandria. Lew Wallace did nothing to MTSG - it does happen - he was on Passive, getting some last Replacements - probably a mistake.

VA

Lee takes command - wasn't there a book with that title? I could be in deep doo-doo. My extra strength in the East is sailing to New Orleans:

N. O.

Two Divs to the Big Easy - usually enough to grab the place and hang - it will need more, of course, and I much prefer to get Ft. Pike, too. "Suh, seize that fort, if you can." "What was that, General?" "Just do it, OK?"

TN

He went upstream to refit, I presume - I get to consolidate a river fleet with three 'clads at Ft. D. Even money twixt my Corps at Donelson & the neighbors. Rosecrans is pushing on. Where in blue blazes did Polk go??? I don't like this..am building more Cav to scout.

MO

Sent McDowell to Jeff city to form a stack with Curtis and Lyons - no HQ - NM reasons. It'll do, McDowell is decent enough, it's not like Lyons is incredible or something.

DECISIONS

I lose 5 NM when I hit Tnd Turn after this. 80 - I need that Proclamation!!!

Now back to the war, a Turn's awaitin'...

-Daniel Webster

RULES

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 am

Early July 62

Fighting Back

VA

* Lew Wallace has been disconnected from the AoP & is Independent, 'bout 1500 PWR. He is to drive due west, cross at the finger immediately adjacent to his west (see it? - it's an adjoining Region) - Culpeper, and then drive SW to C-ville, in 18 days. This will (if it works), fulfill the NM/On to Richmond req'mt (somewhat), trigger a Loyalty check for a Strat city (if I linger to take it) and, force him to retrograde outta Manassas. If I catch him wrong-footed, I am a threat to drive to the hoop and take the rock to the hole (Richmond), if he has it lightly defended.

* I will be wide open to being crushed if he anticipates this. Losing the best part of a corps, Army or not, might be irretrievably bad for the North - this could lose the war.

* "Be bold, but not too bold." Still, "l'audace, plus audace, toujour l'audace." The Code is with us.

TN

"...et toujour l'audace." Thomas is now an independent corps. He will defend Ft. D to the last against an unfriendly 2000 PWR neighbor, while Grant rushes west in 9 days to crush Polk (he was south of Humboldt and came out from his hidey-hole) - 2:1 there - I'm starting to get emotionally involved, I want Grant to kick his brass into perdition. Perhaps Rosecrans will stick a knife in also, then resume his trip to #10. May Tech defend the right.

MO

McDowell takes over. Rest and try again.

Built a whole buncha Stuff, accent on Arty, Gatlings, Cav, HArty, and a fair amount of Inf Bdes. Two turns or so to N. O. BlockBoxes at 45%, Navy a tad better. Tryin' to keep it all together and use the North's advantages.

Crossing my fingers with the next file I shall get from my esteemed opponent.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 am

Late July 62

VA

It worked.

We shall see what happens from here, but I think I just might have surprised him with this. DH Hill went to meet Schurz - Schurz withdrew. That's all Cleburne did. Now he has something to think about. He could be bold and (a) smash me at Alexandria (or wheel on DC), but I can still withdraw across the Potomac to DC after an unfavorable defense and it would be difficult for him to follow up, even though he has about twice my strength locally, or (b) march to C-ville in strength; I hope he realizes that would mean about 2/3 of his strength at Manassas. I hope he's thinking about the possibility that while he's wrapped up in DC, Wallace could be well on his way to Richmond. If he advances on C-ville to settle my hash, Wallace will withdraw to Winchester and, with gathering Bdes at Alexandria, I will move on Manassas. Johnston could be quite useful moving from F-burg, but he's a cornerback watching the play on the other side of the field. He can dispute Richmond, no doubt, but Wallace vs JJ would be 2:1 in my favor in open fields. Still in the balance - I am prepared to react to almost anything he proposes.

Schurz is performing a "crossbuck", or scissors, driving right thru C-ville towards Richmond for G2. DH Hill could trip things up, but I don't think he's a major factor, unless I lose position in some way.

Nothin' like a good draw play.

TN

An unjustified (i. e., stupid) attack. I got so caught up in my thinking, I forgot the most basic thing of all - look at the map, dummy. Polk is entrenched! I swear I saw movement from the south, but I was wrong. I guess I didn't see Polk at all until Rosecrans got near - even then, my Cav is nonexistent there, locally. Stupid, stupid. Grant repulsed in a 1:1, losing two men for one, although casualties were relatively light. Grant goes to cover the KY tip, Thomas holes up (dangerous, he's half the size of E. Johnson mect door), Rosecrans recommences his move, although why he ignored orders, I don't know; he should be just three days away from #10, but he did nothing (no mssgs about this) and didn't even support his own Corps commander, Grant.

Butterfield, with a Cav/Cav?HArty, goes to tear up tracks south of Nashville, which will cut all relevant RR ingress to Nashville. I hope he brings his much vaunted horsemen - I wanna see how the HArty does against his unsupported ponyboys.

MO

McDowell gets ready - Curtis is inactive, but I think that's gonna be a Cav Div. McCook goes to find out stuff.

Still hurtin' on $$ per turn. RR is better. River navy is looking up a bit. New Orleans is next turn, at least arrival. Could be much, much worse, but NM is a thing of jest, sir, an object of derision. FI is down to 37, but his NM is 135 - yikes!

-Daniel Webster

RULES

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Early August 62

VA

Got caught. I don't quite get it. My guys had three days left to get to C-ville. Jackson & Co caught me and mauled us - I lost a Division, essentially. OUCH.

Retreat, rest. More guys coming. I can do this, I know I can - but will it be before the bottom drops out, politically? I have received Slocum and other, better Leaders. I should take the $$ hits and replace the mezza-mezza guys in the * slots now. Also, as I painfully learned, give 'em a chance to get used to their men - one of my attacks was after a fresh new Jigadier Brindle formed a Div and his stats were, well, unremarkable, shall we say.

MORE. SOON. "Hey, moron, ya got that figgered out yet?" Uh, not yet, apparently. We're trying - actually, very trying, but that's another story.

TN

Thomas is besieged; about 1000 PWR against twice his strength. I a-feared this. What to do? Can I gamble on Thomas holding out while (a) #10 falls (Rosecrans 400+ PWR to 165, IIRC - I'm writing from memory and too lazy to bring up the app), or, (b) attack Polk with Rosecrans and Grant (600 PWR). Polk is around 600 himself. Again, more guys a-coming here, too. Luckily, here I haven't just thrown away entire Divisions and the local strengths are better, but still quite worrisome. "The North had superior numbers." Hah! Hah, I say, all those layabouts are gadding about on the Charles, going on Grand Tours in Europe, planning summer at their "cottage" in Newport (wait, those weren't built yet), when they should be busy giving life and limb for the their country, sacrificing all for the mystic chords of memory, rushing into the fray.

I think I could use some allies like Ireland and Texas.

Anyhow, I haven't decided here yet. Thomas needs to be helped, no two ways about it. Incidentally, the CSA AoP is in Nashville at about 400 PWR or so.

Ingrates. Just wait 'til I draft yer skinny lil' behinds.

MO

McDowell 625 PWR, approx; Price at nearly 575. Hmmm...I don't relish watching my men throw themselves at entrenchments to no good avail. Maybe mess with his supply lines with McCook? Give Stand Watie a how-d'ya-do? Cutting his supply could well be the ticket - I do have some HArty coming online, etc.

If this keeps up, the next Congress after the fall elections is going to impeach me. NM < 70. Less than 70! No wonder the market for beach umbrellas is robust.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

Carrington
Captain

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Had a good game with Cleburne last year... a tough opponent. IIRC the '64 elections put me out of my misery.

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Carrington wrote:Had a good game with Cleburne last year... a tough opponent. IIRC the '64 elections put me out of my misery.

I'm very fortunate that I have Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne to be the oppo in my first live one. He is a very skilled and knowledgable player and we have good email conversations, too.

In just five days, I see the map differently, realize the value of G2 more, appreciate the political context more. Even with Athena at her toughest, you tend to "shove stacks" around.

Mr. Cleburne makes me think. He's just a solid, solid player.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

Carrington
Captain

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 pm

One of the lessons I've taken from playing PBEM: for the Union it's awfully tempting to wander off on multiple lines of advance, thereby frittering away an initial manpower advantage.

In my experience this was what allowed Cleburne to mount up a very similar NM imbalance against me: each of these multiple lines of advance provides an opportunity for the Confederates to rack up a 1 or 2 NM victory a turn, particularly if the axes of advance are close enough (i.e. in marching distance) that they can use interior lines.

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 pm

I'll definitely keep that in mind.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 am

Late Aug 62

VA & MO

Nothing of moment.

N. O.

Landed Keyes's Division - in the wrong spot, the Region to the immediate south. An oops by the computer operator. Not to worry - I unload the other Div, they both meet in five days and, if all goes well, knock the doors down.

TN

Trying very, very hard to hit something outta da park. The idea is that while I do not have immediate 75% MC, I threaten to, and, although time militates against me in this instance, he can either continue the siege (and possibly be cut off himself) or attack Grant (or Assault Donelson - I don't have hardly any experience on the receiving end of a siege and haven't the foggiest if 1:2 is daunting enough to keep him from attacking Thomas - if he overwhelms Thomas in Donelson, I am toast, dude, just butter and jam is all that will be needed). If he attacks Grant, I'll take the defeat and and hope to have weakened him enough that he will be open to a counterstroke (and not entrenched). The formation in Nashville is about 400 PWR - this could be very, very bad on the strength matchup, but I'd rathe go down swinging. Grant, here is your moment.

Butterfield is breaking civil engineer's hearts south of Nashville.

We are losing this war. Some could quite rightfully say losing badly. We need to do something, we need to get inside his decision cycle, change the rules, turn the tables, come up with better cliches, something. MOTS is a recipe for disaster.

%%%

Addendum

It is always useful to bear in mind that on June 18, 1815, Napoleon fought a major battle at Waterloo. One corps of le Grand Armee spent the day marching to Wavre, then was recalled, and ended up doing nothing useful. Meanwhile, at Wavre, Grouchy fought a corps sized engagement against part of Bluecher's army, IIRC, which he won handily - while the French Empire was crashing down fifteen miles away.

The lesson is that part of the military art is dispersal and consolidation. Most here are familiar with 'defeat in detail', but the run-up to an engagement is crucial, also. It's knowing when to spread the court and when to drive to the hoop; when play for one run and when to go for the big inning. I could bore you to death with sports cliches, but the analogies are useful, I think. The Art of War is rythmic, like a dance, like a song (I play guitar); it's dynamic and he who can control the rythms often can tilt things his way.

I must disrupt his quartet and put a dent in his kettledrums. At least try, for the love of Mike, at least try! The US would not be a nation if it were not for one man who decided to strike a blow on Boxing Day in 1776.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

deguerra
Major

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 am

sorry to interject with something trivial, but trying to follow and understand, what is G2? :)

thanks!

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:30 am

Intelligence. Army stuff. It's how you divvy up reponsibilities on a division's staff. G1:Operations; G2: Intelligence; G3: Admin; G4: Supply.

And any interjection is more than welcome. Any professional writer will tell you that it's a lonely endeavor, unless you work as I do in a corporate setting, working in a team. People who write novels hole up for weeks in a cave, eating cheese steak sandwiches and piling up trash in the corner. Painters can have guests admire their work; composors can play a passage on the piano for someone - writers just write, nobody wants to hear about it. It's the loneliest art.

We have a problem, Houston. File correction/corruption issues. We are on the case. Will delete and repost as needed.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

enf91
AGEod Veteran

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 am

Military Intelligence.

To copy-and-paste from Wikipedia:
* A, for Air Force headquarters;
* C, for combined headquarters (multiple nations) headquarters;
* F, for certain forward or deployable headquarters;
* G, for Army or Marines headquarters division level and above ("General" or "Ground");[1]
* J, for Joint (multiple services) headquarters;
* N, for Navy headquarters; and
* S, for staff roles within headquarters of organizations commanded usually by an officer with the rank of major or above (e.g., divisional brigades, regiments, groups, battalions, and squadrons; not used by all countries).
* 1, for personnel and administration
* 2, for intelligence and security
* 3, for operations
* 4, for logistics
* 5, for plans
* 6, for signal (i.e., communications or IT)[4]
* 7, for training.
* 8, for finance and contracts. Also known as "resource management".
* 9, for CIMIC or civil affairs.

Hopefully, this will cause me to remember, too.
>> Hmm. Is it just me or do some of these seem redundant?

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 am

Oh hell, they're total nerds about it now. I was just a medic.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

hgilmer
Captain

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:22 am

This is a very good AAR. I'm watching it closely as I am playing my first Grand Campaign and I am playing the Union side.

Jim-NC

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:20 am

Good luck keeping Grant alive. Smith can probably keep supplied (via river), or by the land areas you don't control. A couple turns ago, Polk may have moved, but if there was a unit already there, he could have moved into their trenches. It's a nice trick to march into prepared trenches, and allow your opponent to smack themselves on it. On the siege, you will take hits (like 10 a turn) after he breeches the fort.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 am

hgilmer wrote:This is a very good AAR. I'm watching it closely as I am playing my first Grand Campaign and I am playing the Union side.

Thank you very much - truly appreciate it.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 am

Jim-NC wrote:Good luck keeping Grant alive. Smith can probably keep supplied (via river), or by the land areas you don't control. A couple turns ago, Polk may have moved, but if there was a unit already there, he could have moved into their trenches. It's a nice trick to march into prepared trenches, and allow your opponent to smack themselves on it. On the siege, you will take hits (like 10 a turn) after he breeches the fort.

I'm playing with fire, I know. Yeah, being able to have a Corps move in, say "Thanks for the entrenchments!", that a whole, what, regiment, maybe, worked on for maybe two weeks, and then have it just inexplicably be able to shelter 12,000 men adequately against a determined assault is just a little too nifty keen-o, if ya know what I mean.

For either side. Anytime. AI. Or human. Oh, well, can't have an algorithm for everything, unless you want this to turn into GG's War in the South or something.

Not that I'm complaining. I love War in the Pacific. For me, though, it's best in measured doses. AACW is pretty good 'cuz it's detailed, but has a feedback that's a just a little bit more immediate.

-Daniel Webster

RULES

Carrington
Captain

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 am

One mistake I made (against Cleburne) was failing to evacuate. I realized (sometime after he retook Memphis, wiping out a division) that I had missed an opportunity to pull a fair number of units out from a siege.

hgilmer
Captain

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 am

Who is the guy in Paducah with the big whiskers in pic of post #47?

deguerra
Major

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am

not that I can tell you what he's doing, obviously, but I believe its Alexander Asboth.

GraniteStater
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:23 am

In a colossal production they said couldn't be filmed!!

Coming soon to a cinema near you!

It's GraniteStater vs Patrick "Stonewall" Cleburne, the sequel!!!! In lifelike 256 colors!

IOW, see the new thread - we ditched this one for technical reasons, due to the butter fingered tech writer playing with computers again.

Title: GS vs "Stonewall" Cleburne

-Daniel Webster

RULES

Pat "Stonewall" Cleburne
General of the Army

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 am

I had fun reading through my own AAR guys. We're gonna start over though. I might try to start up my own version of things to counter Granites blatant propaganda. Can't have the Northern scallawags controlling the press!

Return to “American Civil War AARs”