gchristie
Brigadier General

T minus 19 days and counting

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:05 pm

[SIZE="3"]till 2012, when both Banks and Soundoff intimated that they might consider a rematch...

I certainly hope both of your plates clear enough to take up another game along with AARs. Your legion of fans would very much like that, I 'd wager.[/size] :thumbsup:

[SIZE="1"]I'd add the little flashing hearts but that seems a little over the top.[/size]

[SIZE="3"]Oh, what the heck[/size] :coeurs:
"Now, back to Rome for a quick wedding - and some slow executions!"- Miles Gloriosus

Jerzul
Captain

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 pm

So, it's now half way through 2012...any word on a rematch?
I have heard, in such a way as to believe it, of your recently saying that both the army and the government needed a dictator. Of course it was not for this, but in spite of it, that I have given you the command. Only those generals who gain success can be dictators. What I now ask of you is military success, and I will risk the dictatorship.

-Abraham Lincoln, 1863, in a letter to Major General Joseph Hooker.

John S. Mosby
Lieutenant

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm

A final Soundoff vs Banks match in 2013 before the release of ACW2 would be an appropriate farewell tribute to a great game. We can only hope.

This AAR was very educational and entertaining. Thank you. :hat:

Stauffenberg
General

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 am

John S. Mosby wrote:A final Soundoff vs Banks match in 2013 before the release of ACW2 would be an appropriate farewell tribute to a great game. We can only hope.

This AAR was very educational and entertaining. Thank you. :hat:

Agreed. One of the best!
:dada: :winner: :dada:

Aflemaor
Civilian

Soundoff vs Banks CSA Banks

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:09 am

Hello All,

Not much traffic on this particular topic lately. Am looking to start a grow. Only want to grow the best of the best stuff. Will start out with soil as I've heard hydro is way easier to screw up.

Was wondering what the best seed banks out there are for u.s customers. Wanting to grow maybe White Widow, Burmese, OGKUSH.

Also if anyone can recommend best places on the internet for first time growers to get best step by step instructions.

I have spent some time watching youtube vids and such but am a perfectionist type and don't want to do this unless I do it 100 right.

Any advice any of techniques, such as those tents. Are they better or should I just use closets.

HOG

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi folks,

Its been such a long time. Unfortunately I've been fighting a more important battle for the last couple of years. Sadly AACW had to be put on a back burner - tempting though Bankies invitation to a rematch was during that time.

Now it looks like I may have time. Not really sure though that a rematch on this version of AACW would really do any good.
When AACW2 arrives though thats an entirely different kettle of fish (assuming of course that Banks is up for it).

And should there be a Grand Campaign in ACW2 you can put me down for a position now. :thumbsup:

anjou
Lieutenant

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 am

Welcome back

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:09 am

I think I can say with a fair bit of certainty if you do an AACW2 AAR most would be very happy and pleased with that. :)

sorta
Captain

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:35 pm

CW2 is out so time for a re-run. Thoroughly enjoyable AAR and some great training points as well.

Still trying to find an AAR with details on amphibious operations - if anyone knows of good ones please reply.

many thanks for the AAR

Banks6060
AGEod Veteran

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Soundoff!!! I'm so glad to see that you are doing well :) I wanted to say it publicly as well as privately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Have you ever stopped to think and forgot to start??

Stauffenberg
General

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Banks6060 wrote:Soundoff!!! I'm so glad to see that you are doing well :) I wanted to say it publicly as well as privately.

Yes same here--my favourite AAR was done by you two. :winner:

Return to “American Civil War AARs”