zawk9
Conscript

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:10 am

Garuda wrote:Decided to come out of lurking just to let you know that it is from reading the AARs here on the board that I'm really interested in purchasing this game.

Thanks for the all the work you're putting in guys and I'm really impressed by how the admins get involved on the board, it really adds to the faith that this game is being developed by people who care about their product.

Indeed, nice AAR!
"I always find a way to win Ballgames" Jose Lima after getting his second win in 18 Starts.

The soldiers of WW1 died for a worthy cause, the serb royal family.

Proud Civil War buff!

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:15 am

Yes very nice, but frustratingly short.... I, like many others here, need more.. please... Don't let us suffer

marecone

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:58 am

I'll ask my boss :niark: if I can post random screen shots from my game against AI. Not like AARbut just screens with some comments.
Forrest said something about killing a Yankee for each of his horses that they shot. In the last days of the war, Forrest had killed 30 of the enemy and had 30 horses shot from under him. In a brief but savage conflict, a Yankee soldier "saw glory for himself" with an opportunity to kill the famous Confederate General... Forrest killed the fellow. Making 31 Yankees personally killed, and 30 horses lost...

He remarked, "I ended the war a horse ahead."

nemethand
Colonel

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:02 am

awaiting it... :sourcil:

marecone

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:43 am

:niark:
I'll do my best post one today. Short on time to do it now.
Forrest said something about killing a Yankee for each of his horses that they shot. In the last days of the war, Forrest had killed 30 of the enemy and had 30 horses shot from under him. In a brief but savage conflict, a Yankee soldier "saw glory for himself" with an opportunity to kill the famous Confederate General... Forrest killed the fellow. Making 31 Yankees personally killed, and 30 horses lost...

marecone

Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:21 am

Well you got your screens for the day :niark: from Pocus and Barney.
This just proves that we have a great team here and that you'll always have a support from AGEOD boys and their betas.

It also proves that I am lazy and will not post screen today :niark: .

Godspeed

P.S. Monday at latest :innocent:

veji1
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:13 am

So we are Monday Marecone.... And waiting...

Return to “American Civil War AARs”