aryaman

Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:18 pm

Pocus wrote:an Union army on the move eat the content of several wagons a turn, so I don't think it will be a viable solution, wagons cost much and don't resplesnish automatically, you have to send them back to depots. See them as the mules train that the logistic department moved around, this is historical in this sense.

Excellent! that looks indeed a very accurate portrait of the logistic system and limitations of the day.

HonkryTonk
Conscript

Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:43 am

More, we want MORE!!!

please

:coeurs: :coeurs:

H.Tonk

Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:46 am

The Beta team is working hard with Pocus.

Expect another Beta AAR this month, with another scenario tested, and this time it should be PBEM.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

tremy
Corporal

opponents positions

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Barney,I have slight concern ( because I'm a lousy general) that all those southern units so easily get between Mcdowell and Washington.
In the campaign game are we likely to constantly be getting the rather unhistorical movement of enemy armies appearing on the Ohio 200 miles behind our lines?
I understand that Hood tried to halt Sherman by moving to Nashville ,but it wasnt like the war of independence, with no fixed lines.Armies surely generally kept in relatively close proximiity.I hope it was the attempt to complete your scenario objectives ,or even poor generalship (sorry)

Return to “American Civil War AARs”