Navarone
Civilian

Birth of America CD Key Problems

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Gentlemen,

I bought BOA 4 dats ago via Naval Warfare Simulations, an online distributor, then I installed the game and applied the latest patch. Then I ran the game for the first time and it asked me for my CD key. I enetered it, as it is on the CD sleeve. The game said itdid not recognize the key. I enetered it again, to no avail. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Pat Mullen
[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="Red"]The Attacks were pointed at both Flanks....few of the Enemy escaping except the Commanding Officer by a precipitate Flight on Horseback. [/color][/font]
[font="Impact"][color="Green"]---Lt.Colonel Banastre Tarleton, May 30,1780 in a dispatch to General the Earl Cornwallis[/color][/font]

Lafrite

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:19 pm

From another thread.

Korrigan wrote:Sure, send your serial key as you understand it to "support@ageod.com" and we'll figure it out.

Navarone
Civilian

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:23 pm

Thanks, I just emailed them.
[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="Red"]The Attacks were pointed at both Flanks....few of the Enemy escaping except the Commanding Officer by a precipitate Flight on Horseback. [/color][/font]

[font="Impact"][color="Green"]---Lt.Colonel Banastre Tarleton, May 30,1780 in a dispatch to General the Earl Cornwallis[/color][/font]

Pocus

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:01 pm

Solved.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”