jtfesta
Civilian

Problem with disappearing units

Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:22 am

When a unit enters a friendly controlled city and I click off it the unit disappears. It is replaced by a pulsating box with a number. The problem is that no matter where or how I click I can't make the unit reappear. I've clicked, shift clicked, right clicked the box, the city icon, and name. All with no effect. Any help would be appreciated.

flintlock
Captain

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:13 am

Hello jtfesta,

If you left-click on the small pulsating box with a number, it will bring up a unit or stack inside the city/fort. In addition, you'll notice tabs with the respective units appear on top of the stack and message panel (lower part of screen). You can then click on any tab to bring up that unit or stack. You can also Ctrl + left-click on the pulsating box to cycle through units and stacks within the structure. Another method is to left-click on a city or fort to show any units or stacks within it. Once you have a unit or stack displayed, Ctrl + left-click on a unit/stack will allow to to cycle through multiple units and/or stacks.

Hopefully this explanation helps a little.

Cheers.

jtfesta
Civilian

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:34 am

Thanks for the try. The problem is that once the icon disappears in the city I try clicking on the pulsating box with no effect. No unit or stack appears. Clicking on the city also fails to bring up any unit or stack. I also get no tabs on the lower part of the screen. The pulsating box shows the correct number of units but I can't access them. My mouse seems to work in all other aspects of the game and I've never encountered a problem with it before.

Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:42 am

FYI:
This problem has been handled by Pocus on the Matrix forum.
Pb with minimum specs and obsolete video drivers.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”