allan_boa
Colonel

Can't buy the game !

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Hi there,

I tried to buy the game BoA (download version) but it failed.

I indicated my billing information, credit card number and finish with a message...

"your order has been canceled"

What the #@$@@&@ ??? My credit card info is valid and the account has money on it... I tried twice. No way.

Thanks for any kind of help.

flintlock
Captain

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:24 pm

Hmm...that's odd.

I would recommend trying it again. Perhaps clear your browser's cache and start from the begining. It's also possible that while you were trying to complete your order, there may have been some site maintenance that caused an issue. It's certainly worth another try, as the game is definitely worth it. If you experience ongoing issues, I'm sure Pocus will jump in here to assit. Please be patient. :)

Good luck.

Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:37 pm

Allan is a French speaker and has posted in the French forum too and got an answer there.

To sum it up: Allan lives in Bulgaria and unfortunately a lot of credit companies do not take any credit card order from this country. As Allan does not trust highly the bulgarian postmail either, and as he will be in France soon he is going to buy it directly in a Virgin Megastore.

Colorin, colorado, este cuento se ha acabado... :innocent:
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

flintlock
Captain

Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:55 pm

Bueno, bueno. :)

Pocus

Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:13 pm

aborting hyperjump procedure.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”