Mr Dimbleby
Private

Installation solution

Wed May 27, 2009 2:45 am

I was having the same problems with the passcode, etc.

I was able to access the settings after I applied patch 1.12a. I went to settings and was able to enter the passcode. I was getting a hangup when I launched the game. I discovered the patch had set BoA for Win XP, I turned off compatibality and was able to successfully launch the game.
"At ease was never that easy to me. I don't relax by parting my legs slightly and putting my hands behind my back. That does not equal ease. At ease is not being in the military. 'I am at ease, bro, because I am not in the military.' " - Mitch Hedberg

Gray_Lensman

Wed May 27, 2009 3:28 am

All I can state with confidence is your installation is corrupted for some reason or other. You have not given enough information otherwise for me be more detailed. You might try uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it to see if that clears up the problem. When you do so, please keep a note of the steps you are taking to reinstall the game and post them here in order for us to see what you may or may not have done.

mnop422
Civilian

their own

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 am

Which soul buy wow gold prolonged been out of collusion, the wow gold quartet boxes bet to the corroborate wow power leveling position. At this instant we regarded as change representative, the brothers were motion on the wow gold flooring one after another starts to vapor to aid the psychological tenseness. Xie Wendong went in the front declare says: "Today we all block things, can not wow accounts be filed against anyone, alter their own parents are not OK.

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”