TOP SARGE
Civilian

Error message

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 pm

After finding your site and finding out how to enter my key code in the settings folder I went to play the game and I got the start screen to come up but then got this message

Submit to Support Ageod.com

C:\Program Files\Birth of America\BOA\Logs main log TXT

I have a Dell Inspiron 530s which has Vista I have reinstalled the game and still get the same error message when the main screen comes up .

top sarge :bonk:

lodilefty

Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:05 pm

OK

You need to either email the file [color="Blue"]!Main Log.txt [/color]to support@ageod.com

or upload it to the forum here using 'Manage Attachments' in your reply...

the file will be in C:\Program Files\Birth of America\BOA\Logs
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

TOP SARGE
Civilian

lOG TEX

Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 pm

I have attached the file
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

TOP SARGE
Civilian

Thanks for the help

Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Would like to say thanks for the help from the support team they solved my problem and the game is running good Phillippe thank you for the e-mail and quick response.

only one small problem left and that is with the mouse cursor it is moving very slow and erritic hard to hold over a army when trying to move them but I am working on that if any suggestions please let me know.

Top Sarge

arsan

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi
I had similar problems once and it was caused by old/bad drivers for my graphic card. It caused slow FPS and mouse unresponsiveness (specially bad on the game ledger. Is that your case too?)
Maybe upgrading the drivers can help with it.
If you have an ATI card (like myself) i highly recommend the Omega drivers. Much better than the official ATI ones IMHO :)

TOP SARGE
Civilian

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:44 am

Thanks Arsan will give that a try and update the drivers mouse jumps all over and movement is very slow

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”