Bill's Boy
Corporal

CW2

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Anyone interested in a game of CW2? I'd say I'm an advanced intermediate player and will play either side. I prefer more historical settings and aim to play one turn per day. Any takers, please private message me.

Marat
Civilian

Re: CW2

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi,

(Sorry to respond publicly due to me just registering and not being able to send private message to you as requested.)

I would like to play which ever party you wish (and possibly have another game with positions reversed afterwards). I am fine with one turn a day and think can manage that and even two (or even more) turns during some days if you are interested.

I am inexperienced against a human but consider myself very good with strategy games. Also the engine of this and CW also is familiar to me.

There is also a question of house rules we could discuss.

Bill's Boy
Corporal

Re: CW2

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:44 am

Great, let's play. If you haven't played much against a human opponent, I would suggest that you play as the North, which is generally more forgiving of a beginner's learning curve, while I play as the South. I'd be happy to switch sides next time we play.

More than one turn a day is certainly possible early in the game but can be difficult to achieve later on when more units are on the board and more fronts open up. We can try our best.

My email address is cboyman2000@gmail.com. Send me an email and we'll get started.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”