sabac.red
Conscript

AJE looking for PBEM opponent.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:34 am

Now, let me say, I've never played PBEM in any of the AGEod games I play. I have really wanted to see how I fare against a human player, and am looking for people specifically to play Alea Jacta Est with. I have many of the other games, and I'dd be willing to play those against people too, but for now I'dd like to start with Alea Jacta Est. If we can, I wouldn't mind a 3 player game either, many of these scenarios do look quite fun. Show me the ways of the PBEM. I'dd like to learn and most likely get my butt kicked, but it'll be fun anyways.

ess1
Lieutenant Colonel

Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:21 am

am willing to play a 3-player pbem.

Horrocks
Civilian

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:35 pm

I've never played Pbem. I would like to try it.
Play with three players can be fun as a first experience.
Ready to learn a lot.

sabac.red
Conscript

Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 am

Awesome. If you gentlemen have Steam you can send me a PM and we can talk over Steam about further details. If you don't have steam, we'll find a way around, maybe through PM's itself. The whole PBEM thing is pretty new to me, so i may not understand it at first. I've heard some people use Dropbox to send the files between each other. We can work that out, PM me and we can talk.

ess1
Lieutenant Colonel

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 am

Have PM'd sabac.red.

sabac.red
Conscript

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:43 pm

We are still looking for a third player, as one of the players seems to have stopped responding. We will likely be playing the Year of the Four Emperors scenario, if people are curious.

We'll be using dropbox to play, please send me a PM if interested.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”