Rafiki

NEW! Thread prefixes

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 am

When people post a thread to look for opponents, the thread title usually reflects which game(s) that an opponent is wanted for, making it easy to see if it might be something of interest.

To make this even easier, you now have the option of tagging (prefixing) your thread to indicate which game you are seeking opponent(s) for: [WIA], [AACW], [NCP] or [WW1].

In addition to the game-specific tags, you can also tag your thread as [Multi] if you have more than one game in mind, or you can tag it as [General] if your thread isn't addressing specific games.

I have hopes that this will make it even easier to find opponents, since you can use this when searching and also in filtering the threads displayed when you access this forum :)

As for existing threads, I'll add tags for the first page here; if anyone feels a need for tags to be added to older threads, let me know :cool:
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Rafiki

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 am

As always, feel free to let us know what you think of this and whether or not it'll actually make things better :)

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Rafiki

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

So, has this made things better? Is it easier to get an overview of potential opponents?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

MrT
Colonel

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 am

Its practical and useful that even the lazy among us (me) have no excuses not to use it :P. However i cant say if it made it better :P just found this subforum yesterday! :D

Rafiki

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Prefixes added for CW2 and AJE; enjoy!

Make sure to let me know if there are any others you are missing :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”