gchristie
Brigadier General

Recommendation AACW

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Haven't seen anyone do this here before, but I wanted to recommend my former PBEM opponent, MVDH. :thumbsup:

Feeling a little badly that I had to concede our game early due to other demands on my time, I wanted to make good and heartily recommend him for anyone looking for a pbem partner.

He respects the game, knows his stuff and I highly enjoyed playing him.

But don't be fooled by his only playing AACW for a short while; he's a quick study and a wily opponent. ;)

Regards,

George

MVDH
Private

Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:01 am

gchristie wrote:Haven't seen anyone do this here before, but I wanted to recommend my former PBEM opponent, MVDH. :thumbsup:

Feeling a little badly that I had to concede our game early due to other demands on my time, I wanted to make good and heartily recommend him for anyone looking for a pbem partner.

He respects the game, knows his stuff and I highly enjoyed playing him.

But don't be fooled by his only playing AACW for a short while; he's a quick study and a wily opponent. ;)

Regards,

George

Thanks George. You're being much too kind but thanks for the recommendation. Much appreciated my friend. No need to feel bad though, real life always comes first for all of us. :)

And yes I am looking for a new PBEM opponent. Either side and you can host if you want. Just drop me a PM if interested.

Mark

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”