Blood and Thunder Brigade
Brigadier General

A Few Questions

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi there all! Although I'm completely new to this forum, I'm far from new to this game, having first bought it back in 2010 after having traveled from Australia to visit Gettysburg. After playing the game religiously for quite some time I dropped it before picking it back up again recently, and am now wondering why on earth I ever stopped. Anyhow, I have a few questions that hopefully somebody here can answer :)

1. How do I get the face portraits for Generals McCulloch, Ruggles, Floyd, etc, etc, rather than the generic 'full body, standing' portraits?

2. Is there any way to form unlimited amounts of field divisions as opposed to the 24 maximum I have on my version of the game?

3. What is the most recent patch and where do I find it?

Any help and/or answers would be truly appreciated. Cheers! :)

Taillebois
General of the Army

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:38 am

3. 1.17a - from the latest patches part of the forum games list - near bottom of page by manuals

Can't help with 1 & 2 - sorry.

Blood and Thunder Brigade
Brigadier General

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 am

Taillebois wrote:3. 1.17a - from the latest patches part of the forum games list - near bottom of page by manuals

Can't help with 1 & 2 - sorry.

Cheers! :)

Durk

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:49 am

I hear you, but . . .. I really suggest buying CW2. It is a whole new treatment which is a major step forward in this conflict.

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”