Nekhron
Conscript

Want This Since Forever

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:14 pm

This game has been on my Wish list for a while now. Maybe after the summer I will be able to get it, I live on a disabled veterans pension, so I have to save and scrimp to get games like this! :blink:

Nekhron
Conscript

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Mission Accomplished! :winner:

I actually managed to pull off getting this game. Got it with the expansion bundle on Steam yesterday evening. That makes two games by AGEOD that I now own, I have "To End All Wars - Breaking The Deadlock", and now also Civil War II with the Road South expansion. I am a big fan of your company and enjoy immensely the historical aspect of your games. I am really looking forward to Thirty Years War and plan on getting Rise Of Prussia soon.

My joy at now having Civil War II is somewhat tempered and abated by having an error occur when I launch it. But that is for another post....

Pocus

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks much for the praises Nekhron! Now for your error I'm sorry you are getting one. This is probably an installation error as the game is very stable now. Don't hesitate to contact support@slitherine.co.uk about this issue, they will be very responsive.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

H Gilmer3
AGEod Grognard

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:08 am

Hi Nekhron, and welcome to the forums!
To End All Wars AAR in the War Room. Join us as we laugh, we cry, we drink beer, and we joke on how badly I play......

http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?36936-To-End-All-Wars-AAR-Western-Entente-against-the-AI-of-Central-Powers!

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”