Stauce
Civilian

Language issue

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi to everyone.
I'm new on this forum, and i registered in search of some help...

I purchased an used copy of AACW on internet, but i realized after the installation that is in russian language.
Is there a way to set another language for the game???

English, french, spanish, italian, even german would be fine for me... but i cannot understand russian at all... :(

Pocus

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am

Russian language should also comes with English, you can edit general.opt file in AACW\settings and change language to 0.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Stauce
Civilian

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Pocus wrote:Russian language should also comes with English, you can edit general.opt file in AACW\settings and change language to 0.

merci bien :)

i tried but it doesn't seem to work... i edited general.opt manually, changin' language to 0, but the game is still in russian.
i changed it to 1, 2, 3 ... same thing.

i suppose i have to buy a new copy of the game from UK. :(

Pocus

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Everything is still in Russian with 0? Weird... Russian copies are really a separate and quite opaque world to say the truth, and perhaps the publisher removed all others languages.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”