G.A.
Private

Total Blockade

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 pm

I've noticed the politics option "total blockade" says Gain 50 000 dollars, 15 victory points and 1 morale, but when I click on the option, it actually, according to the numbers visible for example in recruitment, where you can see the totals, deduces the 15 victory points and 1 morale. On top of it, it may increase engagement points of the British. Do any of you ever use it? Seems pretty counterproductive as an option.

elxaime
General

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:15 pm

It looks like a minus, but it is actually adding 1 morale and the victory points. You always want to click yes to this, unless you are in situation where you are teetering on the brink of Foreign Intervention and want to not risk putting the CSA over the top. Otherwise, always choose yes. There is only a risk of increasing foreign engagement, but you also have a chance to lower it. And that risk goes away anyway once the Union has the Emancipation Proclamation.

DrPostman

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 pm

I've never wanted to chose the other options for the Union. However, for the Confederacy I almost
always choose concessions, especially if my NM can stand the hit. I can ALWAYS use the money!
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”