pthomas
Private

Returning veteran :-)

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:10 pm

After many years I've just gotten back into AACW. I just upgraded from 1.05 to 1.17a so that's how long its been :-).....I'm in late May of a Full Campaign (Union) and I can't enable divisional command. The tooltip says - all your 0 dvisions are on the field/division formation is not yet enabled for you nation. I'm assuming this is a change since 1.05 and not a bug. If so, can someone tell me when the division formation enabled event happens? Thanks in advance...........

charlesonmission

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Your game is correct. Divisions can be made Sept 61, corps March 62 ( to promote historical game play)

Charles

pthomas wrote:After many years I've just gotten back into AACW. I just upgraded from 1.05 to 1.17a so that's how long its been :-).....I'm in late May of a Full Campaign (Union) and I can't enable divisional command. The tooltip says - all your 0 dvisions are on the field/division formation is not yet enabled for you nation. I'm assuming this is a change since 1.05 and not a bug. If so, can someone tell me when the division formation enabled event happens? Thanks in advance...........

pthomas
Private

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks Charles.......

Meagher
Sergeant

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I started playing again after a break and I'm constantly being surprised by rule changes. Good luck getting back up to speed.

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry to have to correct Charles, but you can not form divisions until early October 61. The date for the Corp's formation is correct, however. :thumbsup:

Greetings. :hat:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”