GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

How to disable Sudden Death in an ongoing Campaign?

Fri May 30, 2014 11:19 am

Question is simple and I have seen it asked in the past.

So, I want the AI continue playing below the national morale victory level, until NM drops zero or even becomes a negative number, what do I have to do again?

I am sure there was a small change in one of the files, but cannot remember what had to be done in ongoing games, without the risk of breaking it.

Right now I am play as the USA and CSA has dropped below hundred for the first time, so still a long way to go .. but the first indication that it has started to drop rapidly. I am right now enganged in operations deep in North Carolina and would at least like to play until my strategy pays off (which was a huge invasion from Wilmington NC to completely cut off Virginia).

But keep in my mind I am not interested in solutions that disable SD only before a game starts.

Thanks in advance for your help!.

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 pm

No, still does not prevent Sudden Death :(

GlobalExplorer
AGEod Veteran

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:37 am

Well, mostly solved.

If anyone should come across the thread in the future, here is what I did
http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?15750-Can-you-turn-off-sudden-death&p=315476&viewfull=1#post315476
I tried to include the complete code example, unlike the usual small hints that we are given ( "why don't you try X? * but no one can know how X can be done just from playing the game* " ).

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”