Rafiki

Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 pm

squarian wrote:I suppose the Franco-Prussian War would be too much to hope for?

The one in and about 1870, you mean? The announced VGN is supposed to cover the second half of the 19th century (and then some), so you might see some Franks and Prussians knocking eachother's heads during the course of that :)
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Pocus

Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:33 am

We are already using a dedicated FPW scenario for some tweaks what's more :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

squarian
Brigadier General

Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Well, that was easy. OK, for my next wish - add 1000 points to the Dow Jones.

:D

tagwyn
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Get Congress off of its duff~ This crisis is about national security interestss. not getting re-eleccted for heavan's sake!! The last hlalf of the 19th Century does include the ACW, does it not?

Korrigan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 am

[color="RoyalBlue"](Jdeplume post has been moved to the technical support section) Thanks[/color]
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

Captain
Captain

Facinating, Heartfelt, Educational

Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Being an Aussie I have no claim to either side in the war (however I do have some strong private personal opinions). However I do agree with what some previous authors have said about all being responsible contributers.

The family histories are just great. So often these wonderful stories are lost because they are not retold. The really are soul behind the ACW game whether people realise that or not.

Of course you will get the odd arguement , diagreement or stoush. Crikey we are playing a game and discussing a war that rendered a country in twain and killed how many?

So I for one am happy to hear all the personal stories of familes and contributers views. Without them the details of the conflict truely will be forgotten and that would be a tragedy greater than the conflict itself.

Oh and yes I use to play SPI's war Between the States, every other civ wargame just didn't come up to scratch until this baby.

vonRocko
Colonel

Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Captain wrote: every other civ wargame just didn't come up to scratch until this baby.

+1 :thumbsup:

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”