Gray_Lensman

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Historical Accuracy MOD 20080924 released

For those interested, the Historical Accuracy MOD has been updated.

For all the recent newcomers, the Historical Accuracy MOD is actually a pre-patch with upcoming data fixes included in it, along with some graphics changes as necessary.

Check it out in the 1st and 2nd post at the following link: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=6249

Gray_Lensman

Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Historical Accuracy MOD 20080924 released

For those interested, the Historical Accuracy MOD has been updated.

For all the recent newcomers, the Historical Accuracy MOD is actually a pre-patch with upcoming data fixes included in it, along with some graphics changes as necessary.

Check it out in the 1st and 2nd post at the following link: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?t=6249

edit> A small file corruption in events file was causing a displayed "S NULL" error. This was just fixed. Please redownload at the above link if you are reading this message after you have already downloaded 20080924. Sorry for the minor inconvenience.

cmdrsam
Corporal

Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Thank you Grey for your work. I appreciate it.

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 am

I must have missed something somewhere, not that unusual for me, but why is it that in 1.11 (I've yet to load up 1.11a) I'm getting a lot of supplies and ammunition destroyed when I capture a depot. The depot remains intact but my armies seem intent on destroying captured supplies. Why is this? I'm not talking about indian units or raiders. Its happening with army commands. I cant remember this happening in previous editions so I suppose its a recent change but would be glad if someone could confirm it.

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”