JayR
Conscript

Favorite AGEOD games

Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm

I'm curious what people like and what they're playing, so:

What AGEOD games do you own, how much have you played each and which are your favorites.

JayR
Conscript

Re: Favorite AGEOD games

Thu May 10, 2018 5:26 pm

I own: RUS, TEAW (and its expansion), CWII (and expansions), AJE (and expansions), PON (and expansions), TYW and ROP.

My favorite is RUS. I enjoy the historical period and how you can play multiple sides. I've played the grand campaign as each faction and most of the scenarios. I've tried a few of the scenarios in TEAW and enjoyed those. I'll try some of the larger scenarios soon and eventually the campaign game.

I don't play a lot but I've played RUS the most, followed by TEAW. I got most of my games through a sale and haven't gotten around to playing most of them yet but I'm sure I'll get to CW2 at some point.

Nikel

Thu May 10, 2018 6:54 pm

I have all of them, I think :wacko:

The favourites, RUS and EAW, probably because of the topic.

Most played (and modded) though was NCP, the first one that introduced me to Ageod.

Not your question, but let me say which ones I want now. The three PWs in not particular order:

- Pacific War (WWII).

- Peloponnesian War (Ancient).

- Peninsular War (Napoleonic).

Col Ret
Corporal

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:32 pm

CWII and TEAW (and not the ultimate mod!) are real favorites. TEAW needs updating, perhaps a new version as was done with CW. So much potential. Both of these are so much better as PBEM. The current AI just does so many odd seemingly random things. I have English Civil War, Wars of Napoleon, Thirty Years War and Wars of Succession but none of my friends have time or inclination to play any of them. Seems like a lot of development time was spent on Wars of Succession, but sorry, it is just not much fun.

Return to “General discussions”