deidaraakatski wrote:Hello all, I've been searching around trying to find out what games by ageod is currently being developed. If I missed that particular section or thread please refer me to it. Other than that, I'm really hoping it is a WWII title.
ERISS wrote:Yeah, the next engine of Ageod is to make lovegames, their first title will be Wild Women In Idle, you'll have to capture... their attention.
RebelYell wrote:Many people have WW II sensory overload.
PhilThib wrote:At the moment there are two pairs of two sides (1 each for each major conflict)
PhilThib wrote:You'll have to discuss with the game designer (Altaris), but the goal is clearly to make the game easy to play and avoid the diplomatic mind-breaking combinations of WON...a clear-cut 2-sides to the death conflict, a return to Ageod's root....too bad for the Poles
Altaris wrote:There are 4 playable sides:
For the War of the Spanish Succession
- Bourbons (France and its allies)
- Grand Alliance (Austria/HRE, with United Kingdom and United Provinces joining later, plus other minor allies)
For the Great Northern War
- Swedish Empire (Sweden, Holstein, and whatever allies it gets via event - not many)
- Anti-Swedish Coalition (Russia, Denmark-Norway, Saxony-Poland, plus others later via event, Prussia, Hanover, etc)
There are 4 main campaigns
- War of the Spanish Succession (starts in mid 1701, and only has the Bourbons and Grand Alliance, eastern nations are blocked out in this campaign)
- Great Northern War (starts in 1700, only Swedish Empire and Anti-Swedish Coalition, western nations are blocked in this campaign)
- Grand Campaign 1701 (has all 4 playable sides, and events in one theater can impact events available in the other - begins with start of WSS hostilities and as Sweden begins its great counter-offensive in 1701)
- Grand Campaign 1700 (has all 4 playable sides, beginning of Great Northern War and allows for some pre-war event handling by western nations to impact start of WSS
It will be simple diplomacy. Other nations will join the alliances strictly via events.
Pocus wrote:Let say, because it has been said before there and there, that there is in parallel some work done on the Ageod AGE engine, plus a new game based on the Archon engine. This engine is new and has been announced by Slitherine 18 months ago. And yes, still turn based strategy games!
Nikel wrote:Hi deidaraakatski.
Well, we already know the next game using the classic Ageod engine.
Yesterday I was surprised by the news that the next Ageod engine (archon) is in fact generic and used by several developers, and the first of these games is a 3D.
So, which kind of game is going to develop Ageod with the new engine? Something completely different, I guess, to what we have seen so far.
Users browsing this forum: jerryqf11 and 1 guest