wosung

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:21 am

Nikel wrote:Hi deidaraakatski.

Well, we already know the next game using the classic Ageod engine.

Yesterday I was surprised by the news that the next Ageod engine (archon) is in fact generic and used by several developers, and the first of these games is a 3D.

So, which kind of game is going to develop Ageod with the new engine? Something completely different, I guess, to what we have seen so far.

Well, you could also make 2D or 2.5D games with a 3D engine (frex using Unity). 2.5D would only use 3D elements in a 2D enviroment.
As for Ageod's plans, maybe they won't change their games that much (WEGO, area-based map, sprite counters, operational-strategic scale, pre WW2 historical setting)?
Maybe they gonna improve the UI and then try to flesh out the battle resolution, eventually using 3D?

I would love to see more empire building aspects, though.

Florent

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:29 pm

" - Grand Campaign 1701 (has all 4 playable sides, and events in one theater can impact events available in the other - begins with start of WSS hostilities and as Sweden begins its great counter-offensive in 1701)
- Grand Campaign 1700 (has all 4 playable sides, beginning of Great Northern War and allows for some pre-war event handling by western nations to impact start of WSS"

Are those campaigns playable solo while IA plays the 3 other sides or only in Multiplayer ?

Altaris

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:51 pm

All campaigns are meant to be available for SP or MP. AI will take over non player factions in SP.

Return to “General discussions”