Granfali
Conscript

Nueva web sobre wargames - New wargames website

Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 pm

(Con el permiso de Ageod - With the permission of Ageod)

Permitidme que os presente altomando.net una nueva web completamente en español para estar al día de todas las noticias sobre wargames. También podéis seguirnos en @altomando_net

Cualquier comentario o sugerencia es bienvenida. Nos vemos allí. ;)

Nota: se necesitan editores/jugadores para probar juegos, escribir artículos y crear vídeos sobre ellos. Es requerido cierto nivel en la creación/edición de imágenes de vídeo, así como una conexión a internet que soporte la subida de archivos grandes (300-500Mb.) Si estás interesado y cumples los requisitos puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros escribiéndonos a admin [AT] altomando.net o a través de este formulario de contacto: altomando.net/contacto

Hi guys,

Let me introduce you altomando.net , a new web in Spanish to keep abreast of all the news about wargames ... You can also find us on @altomando_net

Any comments are welcome. See you there. ;)

Note: We are searching for editors-players to test games, writing articles and creating videos about them. It is required a certain skill in the creation / edition of video, as well as an internet connection that supports uploading of large files (300-500Mb). If you are qualified and you want to join to the team you can contact us by writing to admin [AT] altomando.net or through this contact form: altomando.net/contacto

*Sorry no links available

Granfali
Conscript

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks a lot Eriss. ;-)

Granfali
Conscript

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:21 pm

ERISS wrote:No dates of articles?

In the "last minute" I decided to remove them...

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Granfali wrote:In the "last minute" I decided to remove the dates of articles...

I find this important. If I feel lost in a website, I don't continue here. And it feels there's maybe mainly untold obsolete articles; when dated it's no longer obsolete, it's history :)
Wargames are often praised by History fans; try to remove them the dates...

Granfali
Conscript

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:03 am

ERISS wrote:I find this important. If I feel lost in a website, I don't continue here. And it feels there's maybe mainly untold obsolete articles; when dated it's no longer obsolete, it's history :)
Wargames are often praised by History fans; try to remove them the dates...

Thanks Eriss, I will take your comment into consideration. :)

Return to “General discussions”