Pocus

Another game in the making

Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:33 pm

We are pleased to announce that the Slitherine Group has gained the exclusive rights to the critically-acclaimed ‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic’ license and that we are currently working on a series of games under the My Little Pony Franchise.

Armed with this powerful license, we are currently working hard to bring you the first game in an exciting new series. In My Little Pony: Cavalry Commander, the player will have to manage the Pony armies both on a strategic and tactical level for the ultimate My Little Pony experience!

“Signing the My Little Pony franchise was the next logical step in our overall strategy.” Said JD McNeil, Chairman of the Slitherine Group. “We are always looking for new opportunities to expand the wargaming community and reach new markets. With My Little Pony, we can do just that!”

In MLP:CC, the Golden Valley of Dreams has been attacked by the legions of the Unicornfederacy (Confederacy of Black Unicorns). In response, the Ponies quickly suspend their playtime and organize the Free Pony Militia. While the Ponies have the will and determination to defend their valley, they lack the military organization and technology to effectively challenge the Unicornfederacy. And that is where YOU come in.

As the player, you will be put in command of the Free Pony Militia and you will have to organize your Ponies into an effective fighting force and command them in the many battles against the Unicornfederacy. At the same time you will be in charge of modernizing the cavalry force. Starting with the unarmed ponies, you will have to fund technologies to unlock armoured cavalry units, or ‘Heavy Ponies’ (see pic). Will you be able to command the determined Ponies and save the Golden Valley of Dreams?

Features:

- Immerse yourself in the world of My Little Pony with the epic story-driven campaign
- Learn the game with the help of four comprehensive tutorials
- Improve your tactics in over 20 scenarios
- Command the Pony nation on a strategic level, manage the economy and prioritize research
- Fight tactical battles against the hordes of unicorns, use the terrain to your advantage and target them with experimental weaponry to clear the battlefield of the Unicornfederate invaders!
- Meet all your favourite Pony characters and help them save their world
- Find new Bronies in the online multiplayer lobby

My Little Pony: Cavalry Commander is currently under development and will be presented at Home of Wargamers. The game is planned for release this fall.

[ATTACH]27162[/ATTACH]
Attachments
MLP-CC-3DBox-800px.jpg

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Highlandcharge

Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Sound awesome!!!! ;)

Franciscus

Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Yes !!

At last the game of my dreams will be done by Ageod !!

:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Darn, and here I was hoping they would get the Care Bears' license. :cool:
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Random
AGEod Veteran

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Reads descriptive game copy, checks calendar for today's date, grabs credit card...

[ATTACH]27164[/ATTACH]

-C
Attachments
MLP.jpg

Kensai

Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:00 am

Where can we get this?! :p

(Philippes, I still think the General Forum should go on top, together with the News)
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Return to “General discussions”